Secret Sister Recieved Thread

I have some of my May stuff bought too! This has been fun to shop for!!

Just a question (not whining, I promise!). . .has anyone else not received their April package? I know it's just been a week--and I admit that I'm impatient! My poor little mail lady thinks I'm stalking her for no reason! :sad2:

SIOH,
There were a few late mailers.. give it til Thursday.. if you don't hear anything we'll figure it out!!!
It wasn't me.. sorry.. :(

:hug:

BTW,
I got an surprise in the mail today.. I have NO idea who it is from because the ADDY on my SS package was NOT the same as this... This one had a FL post mark.. I did get my title from RloveW but she used her return addy..but anyway, I got an envelope w/ the cutest little EASTER BASKET jolee in it..but the return addy was my own..
So whomever sent that.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It was a neat little surprise to have in the mail!!!!

SIOH,
There were a few late mailers.. give it til Thursday.. if you don't hear anything we'll figure it out!!!
It wasn't me.. sorry.. :(

:hug:

Thanks for the :hug: Nancy! I promise, I'm not trying to be a whiner! I'll just keep stalking the mail lady--I think she's only slightly worried about me! :rotfl2:

i hope you rec'v it soon SIOH. i'm sure it will show up anyday now.

and PN good for you. some "bunny" loves you!;)

I haven't received my package either. I figure it's coming in the mail....hopefully....soon.....I'm single digit dancing now.....

I got mine yesterday (see what happens when you whine!?! LOL). What a nice surprise from my Sis and the Easter Bunny. I received:

Studio K Favorite Word Stamps
3 different bolts of Springtime ribbon
Making Memories Ribbon Charms, School Metal Signs, Eyelet Tag Alpabets and Mini Silver Brads
A Lindt Chocolate Bunny (must resist....I looooove chocolate!)
All packaged in a way too adorable spring Easter Basket that I can use to hold scrap stuff!
Along with a cute mini file folder note from my sis & the bunny. Just an idea - I really love these and I would love it if my sis could include several colors of plain ones to scrap with in my next package (hint-hint).

Since I had to go to the USPS today and we are a week from tax day, I decided to send my package. It should arrive about Monday.

Well here it is!!!!!

I would have been there much earlier if not for the poofed threads I keep posting on!!!

I know that packages on are their way!

I was thinking I would be bad and post a picture of the surprise that I made for my SS but I do not know how to post pictures!

I'll have to learn quick!
S :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my Secret Sister!!

My package arrived today--and today was a day where I needed a fun surprise!! I got the best stuff--my SS rocks!!

I got a bunch of different 12 x 12 papers--cat related, dog related, "Animal Kingdom"y papers, Disney, and some bright colors that I just LOVE!!

I also got some cat quote stickers that are wonderful and some Animal Kingdom stickers that I'm planning to use in the WDW album I'm working on! And I got some Christmas stickers! My next project is to work on my Christmas album after I finish this WDW trip--SS, are you psychic??

I also got a candle warmer--love these, since it eliminates the smoke aspect, and I don't have one!! AND I got a photo box. . .you have no idea how full all of mine are (unless you ARE psychic, in which case, you DO know), and I so needed another one!!

Thank you, SS!! You made my day!! I give you smilies!!

:banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

I just got home from a long, long, hard day and guess what??!!?? I had a package--mailed to me from me. HMMMM. . .

I am so lucky, so lucky, so lucky! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: It was from my SS and all I can say is WOW! I got
  • a neat little card (and yes, we did enjoy our cruise so much!)
  • 6 chocolate hershey bunnies, no make that 5 now!:yay:
  • a family tree photo holder
  • a baggie with ribbons, photo corners, prima flowers, clips, buttons, mickey head 3-d's, etc
  • two green votive candles--I am going to put one in the candleholder and light it tonight and enjoy it while I grade papers
  • abc stickers
  • stickers--mickey heads, hands, "m"
  • rub on party stickers
  • two black mickey head paint chips
  • scrapbook nails
  • party type confetti--will be perfect to use for the cruise book--now I will need to learn to make a shaker!
  • and, last, not certainly not the least --- a baggie stuffed with eyelets and brads: so many colors, sizes, and styles--sayings, tags, snowflakes, stars, dolphins, flowers, clips, triangles, circles (I love using these!)

Thank you, thank you so much SS! You are the best!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thank you SS for the fun package that you sent me! What a fun tag book that you sent! And the package of Rolo's-it's like you looked in my cupboard and saw my ALMOST EMPTY ROLO BAG and decided to replace it-how did you know?????? Thanks also for the Christmas stickers, they will come in handy as I am finishing up a family Christmas album this summer.

Thanks again,
Debbie aka lovely scrapper

I picked up some May goodies and I need to finish up and I'll be sending mine out... hopefully this weekend

I've got all my May goodies and hope to get them sent out next week.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter