• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Secret Santa 2012 - NOW CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have neglected this thread, as I've been so taken up with the Girly Weekend. How is everyone getting on with their shopping ? :santa:

I have the majority of my pressy, I just need to get some odds and ends, and find a decent box too :santa:

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone gets :santa:

I am pretty much done. I ordered one part online and this should hopefully arrive today and then I just have to wrap everything.

Corinna

Mine is all bought and has been wrapped up for a week and a bit now. Just waiting for the 5th to come round so I can post

aaarrgh Karen you are too organised! I can't decide what to buy! I am stuck between 2 things! :confused3

I'm pretty much done too. Just got some little extras to buy so mine should be in the post by the 5th :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Iv got 2 of mine and the wrapping :) will be posting next monday as got 4 long days now. Looking forward to seeing all the pressies. Just looked at last years. tiggerriifficc

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I wrapped mine and have it in envelope all ready to go :)

I'm nearly ready, just can't decide on the last little bits. Looking forward to seeing everyone gifts when they arrive :Santa:

:santa: It's great that so many of you are ready or are nearly ready to send your gifts out, I can't wait to see what everyone receives :santa:

One last piece and then mine will leave here the start of next week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter