**Secret Santa 2007 - Sent/Received**

I had a card from the postie waiting for me today so hopefully my SS is at the post office now. :goodvibes

have any more gifts arrived ???

Yes, I received mine today! Thank you so much to my secret santa!:hug: I got a mickey pen (will be perfect for going to DLP at New Year), six yankee candles (smell so good!! I have the Christmas cookie one burning now), a big pack of m&ms(YUM), a box of lindor chocolates, some snowflake sprinkles and a candy cane! I was so excited when I saw the card from the PO and luckily they had left it with a neighbour so I got it right away.:woohoo:

Here's a photo, sorry its blurry took it with my phone camera!

19-12-07_2030.jpg
[/IMG]

A BIG THANKYOU to my secret sender :love: :love: :love: :love: My pressie arrived yesterday. I got a POTC velvet pouch with choc coins that DS claimed and a lovely Marie mug with a soft toy in it! My pressie was beautifully wrapped and the box was full of red Mickey heads.I am very pleased!:)

mine has arrived but I havnt opened it lol its under my Christmas tree.

Thank you in advance!!

I picked up my pressie from the post office today :banana: And I only had to queue for 96 hours to get it! :banana: I'm going to be good and save it for Christmas day :goodvibes

Thank you secret santa! :cool1:

My son found a present yesterday. My wife distracted him and i removed it. We then blamed it on the elves!! Saying that they had taken it to Santa so he could have it at Christmas. Now wherever he goes he keeps on saying, "Those bloody elves are not getting any more of my presents" After all he is only 3.

My son found a present yesterday. My wife distracted him and i removed it. We then blamed it on the elves!! Saying that they had taken it to Santa so he could have it at Christmas. Now wherever he goes he keeps on saying, "Those bloody elves are not getting any more of my presents" After all he is only 3.

:lmao: :lmao:

thank you to my secret santa.....ive just opened my gifts :thumbsup2

I got a lovely mickey mouse figurine, an individual bottle of baileys a phone charm and some winnie the pooh choc bars :banana:

Thank you :hug:

Ive just opened mine, I got a Pooh mug, pooh chocs and a Cinderella phone charm. Thankyou secret santa I love my pressies! :goodvibes

I've opened mine and recieved loads of stitch goodies...notepads/stitch magnet toy/stickers/candy cane and some Happy lip gloss...thank you santa!

Huge big thank you to my Secret Santa :santa:

Just opened my presi and it's a bottle of Diesel perfume, smells wonderful, thank you thank you, I was in dire need of some new perfume too - so an excellent choice :hug:

Happy Christmas Secret Santa:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter