Secret rooms at the parks?

dstevens

Mouseketeer
Can anybody verify the rumor that there are secret rooms at one or more of the theme parks?:confused3 I heard there were two rooms at one park.

There is a club 33 at Disneyland.
You had to be Walt's friend or a special VIP or corporate sponsor to get into the room. It was the only place that had alcohol.

Other than that, I know at some of the attractions like Test Track used to have a room for corporate sponsors and employees that used to work for GM. They could go to a loung above Test Track to get soda and rest.

I am going to move you to the Disney Rumor board, maybe you will get more answers.
OhMari

There is a club 33 at Disneyland.
You had to be Walt's friend or a special VIP or corporate sponsor to get into the room. It was the only place that had alcohol.

Other than that, I know at some of the attractions like Test Track used to have a room for corporate sponsors and employees that used to work for GM. They could go to a loung above Test Track to get soda and rest.

I am going to move you to the Disney Rumor board, maybe you will get more answers.
OhMari

Thank you for responding. I knew about Club 33. I didn't think that was much of a secret.

Most of the attractions that have a corporate sponser have a private room for the employees of that company. The Living Seas, American Adventure, Test Track...etc.

When you ride Test Track you can actually see the window into that lounge. It's on the back wall of the attraction, a black wall with one window, not too hard to spot.

There are also backstage rooms for Make-A-Wish families. I've read about them on these boards and seen some pictures.

Thanks for your responses. :thumbsup2 My impression was that if you entered the right door and knew a code you were given admittance.

Once heard there was a secret room at EPCOT-one of the countries anyone can find. Never have looked.

My buddy said he went with the cheerleader team (a Dad) and they had a buffet upstairs in I think Norway? Not sure its secret or not.

Once heard there was a secret room at EPCOT-one of the countries anyone can find. Never have looked.

My buddy said he went with the cheerleader team (a Dad) and they had a buffet upstairs in I think Norway? Not sure its secret or not.

Sorry - not a secret. The rooms above Norway are conference rooms that are available for rent.

Through further research on the internet i found that there are 4 rooms at Epcot that can be rented. I guess this was the secret. :confused3

I only knew about Club33 and the Test Track one. I've seen the Test Track one, if you're paying attention you can spot it upstairs.

Years ago there was a nice lounge in Adventureland for VIPs of the Florida orange juice industry. Not sure if it is still there or not, or what it is used for if it is still there. It was staffed by a concierge type person who would greet people and help them with reservations for shows or meals.

1) Yes, there are several lounges in WDW.
2) Some examples:
. . . Space Mountain
. . . Adventureland
. . . Spaceship Earth
. . . The Land
. . . Test Track
. . . MISSION:Space
3) There used to be
. . . AAA lounge
. . . ANnual Passholder lounge

I don't think there is a "secret room" in any of the parks. As mentioned there are VIP lounges and conference rooms, that I am aware. :confused3
Club 33 requires specific admittance. But there is nothing secret about it.

Most of the attractions that have a corporate sponser have a private room for the employees of that company. The Living Seas, American Adventure, Test Track...etc.

When you ride Test Track you can actually see the window into that lounge. It's on the back wall of the attraction, a black wall with one window, not too hard to spot.

Walking around backstage, underneath the track itself, there are some really nice GM vehicles there with signs saying for corporate parking only.

I don't think it's much of a secret, but perhaps a little hard to see. If you do DiveQuest at Epcot, while you're cruising around you can see through the windows into an event room. Last time I did DiveQuest, I saw people setting up flowers and food for some activity. There is also a grand piano in the room that appears to be made from some sort of clear acrylic. Kind of interesting to see people in that area.

Behind Honey I Shrunk The Audience is a sponsor lounge that was operated by Kodak for some years, but it has been closed now. Employees and their guests or customers could relax and have a drink before getting in to the show without waiting.

On another thread somebody had posted the codes for entering two of these lounges in Epcot. Yesterday we tried one and discovered the code was either changed or wrong. Oh well.

1) Yes, there are several lounges in WDW.
2) Some examples:
. . . Space Mountain
. . . Adventureland
. . . Spaceship Earth
. . . The Land
. . . Test Track
. . . MISSION:Space
3) There used to be
. . . AAA lounge
. . . ANnual Passholder lounge

my mom works for nestle waters... she kno's the elevaTOR code

my mom works for nestle waters... she kno's the elevaTOR code

OK, now be a good Dis'r and give us the elevator codes. Don't worry, we won't tell any one you told us..................:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter