Secret Portholes on the Magic?

msr709

DISfan forever
I was perusing over at the Castaway Club site and read about the secret portholes in the Wonder, are there any in the Magic. I'm considering a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise and would love to get one othe secret portholes rooms if Magic has them. Anyone been in one? TIA :teeth:

Yes, rooms 5020, 5022, 5520 and 5522 are priced at Cat 10 rates but have very little obstructions outside the portal window. There are others with more obstructions.

be advised these sell out very quickly. I looked into a 11/06 cruise and they are already sold out.

imlazar said:
Yes, rooms 5020, 5022, 5520 and 5522 are priced at Cat 10 rates but have very little obstructions outside the portal window. There are others with more obstructions.
There are a total of six: 5020, 5022, 5024, 5520, 5522, 5524.

5022 has a connecting door to 5024.

5522 has a connecting door to 5524.

See the "Deck Plans" link at the top of the page, right below the Dreams Unlimited banner.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'm getting in touch with my TA right now. Thanks again! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter