Secret Partner Craft Swap Sign Up (7/25-7/28)

Still working. I will be shooting for the 3rd as well. I had stupid strep throat for almost 2 weeks. Feeling better now and working on Disney goodies.

mssong85 said:
Still working. I will be shooting for the 3rd as well. I had stupid strep throat for almost 2 weeks. Feeling better now and working on Disney goodies.

Oh no! Strep is the worst! Glad you're feeling better!

Bluefox said:
Doing great! Had a lot of big life events in the past few weeks, and this project helped me keep sane lol. Due to those events taking up so much time, I'll be shooting for the 3rd as my send-off date. Can't wait to see what everyone makes!!!

Crafting is my therapy too! Haha

If I get one more thing finished today I'll be sending tomorrow. If not, then I'll be doing the postal thing on Tuesday (9/3)
Got to try some new patterns and generally enjoyed the whole experience.

Can't wait to see everyone's goodies and greatness.

i m finished... i was going to mail out today but totally forgot. so i will mail tomorrow if i wake up in time

My package is all ready to mail. I'm sending DH to the PO tomorrow. I can't wait to see pics of everyone's goodies. This was so much fun, I kept finding things I wanted to make!

Does anyone here make hair bows? Are they hard?

I just found out that our school is going to Disneyland in May. We're taking all students who miss 9 or less days of school all year! I have 18 kindergarteners and expect about 10 of them will make it. I would love to make bows for the girls to wear! I only have 3 boys and the rest girls. We will go for 4 days! Can't wait, I'm already planning!

I've got mine all packed up and will be dropping it in the blue box this afternoon. Cant wait for my partner to get it!

Disneyluvr said:
Does anyone here make hair bows? Are they hard?

I just found out that our school is going to Disneyland in May. We're taking all students who miss 9 or less days of school all year! I have 18 kindergarteners and expect about 10 of them will make it. I would love to make bows for the girls to wear! I only have 3 boys and the rest girls. We will go for 4 days! Can't wait, I'm already planning!

I've never made them, but I have seen some tutorials online. They look easy enough, I say go for it!

definitely mailing mine the 4th. today i had to drive my parents to the airport, go to the bank, drop a key off at a garage, go to the municipal building in my town and now i have to go out to go the doctors. Busy day. I also had to stay home to pay the lawn cutting guy.

Luv0fDisney said:
definitely mailing mine the 4th. today i had to drive my parents to the airport, go to the bank, drop a key off at a garage, go to the municipal building in my town and now i have to go out to go the doctors. Busy day. I also had to stay home to pay the lawn cutting guy.

Woo! Sounds exhausting! Thanks for the heads up!

I'll be actually putting it in the mail tomorrow. Had it all ready to go, in the car, got to the post office and...I forgot to address it.

I'm living up to my screen name ... Mess.

sewmess said:
I'll be actually putting it in the mail tomorrow. Had it all ready to go, in the car, got to the post office and...I forgot to address it.

I'm living up to my screen name ... Mess.

Oh no! Thanks for letting me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter