"secret hotels"

nana50

Always planning my next trip to Disneyland.
I'm thinking of taking one of those great deals on those hotel sites. One of the deals is for a 4 star hotel in convention south for $89.00. I think the only 4 star hotels there are the Hilton and the one across the street. Has anyone booked one of the four star ones? either one is fine with me.

Depending how far south "convention south" covers it could also include the Hyatt Regency Orange County, on the corner of Harbor and Chapman. That would be a nice hotel but quite a way from the parks.

It is not too hard to figure out which hotel they are talking about by looking at the pictures and number of TA reviews on some of those "secret" booking sites.

Many opaque booking sites use their own star ratings for hotels. What they call 4 star may not be what Forbes or AAA considers 4 star/diamond.

Please use one of the "better bidding" type of sites to figure out what hotel it is. We've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was fine, but we knew what we were booking and were ok with the distance. I would hate to be surprised with that place when I was expecting Hilton Anaheim.

Thanks for the advice. Not sure what a "better bidding" site would be. I have time so I will keep looking. The price of the Hilton is only $129.00 the time I want to go anyway. Maybe I'll just play it safe.

I've stayed at the Hilton on Harbor and Chapman. It's a nice hotel. But, you would have to drive to Disneyland or take a shuttle, which takes forever. I'd suggest not risking it and just booking the one you want. $129 really isn't bad per night.

Thanks for the advice. Not sure what a "better bidding" site would be. I have time so I will keep looking. The price of the Hilton is only $129.00 the time I want to go anyway. Maybe I'll just play it safe.

It's literally the name of one of the sites. :)

Message board where you can work out the hotels you're being offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter