Secret Handshake?

SheriN

Mouseketeer
We'll be going to Disney in 8 days and I noticed that there are several other DIS'ers who will be there at or around the same time frame.

Is there like a secret handshake, clothing combination, sticker to tell one DIS'er from your average Joe?

Sheri

I'm leaving 12/10 & I'm going to be getting a lime green ribbon to put on myself. It seems lime green is the color other dis'ers wear when there. It's an uncommon color. :flower:

Alot of people get the LIME Green Mickey paint samples from Home Depot and even put their names on them and hang off packs or belts

Cool! I'll have to go to Home Depot and pick some up! And when I go to Wally World I'll have to pick up some ribbon, if I can find it.

I have seen people hang the Lime green Mickey Ears in their hotel window..and I reconized someone who was wearing a pin by Zurg's wife.

We'll have lime green somewhere on us when we go......

only about 7 months left YAH!!!!!!1

Adrienne:wizard:

I had Home Depot lime green tag on my bag all week but no one approached me.

Am I that scary looking? :)

The lime green Mickey from home depot worked great when we were just there. I can't remember the other Dis'ers name, but it was ________ Tavern. We ran into each other on TT. He noticed my lime green Mickey on my fast pass holder and asked if I was on the Dis boards. He actually caught me off gaurd since he was the first one to ever approach me. It was great fun to be noticed by someone from the boards. I never did see anyone else, but I always keep my eyes open for the lime green.

*I do like the idea of a secret handshake though, lol

Hey, I'm actually gonna be at Disney World 12/14-12/18...it'd be great to actually meet some of you. I just got on here tonight, but it looks really cool. So, lime green's the color then?? I'll hafta pick me up some ribbon before i leave. ::MinnieMo

I'll be wearing a lime green bandana with my Dis name on it on Christmas week, so come up and say HI!

Back late last night from our trip to DW and didn't see a single DIS'er there. Either that or I turned blind as a bat! LOL Too many other things to see I guess!

I bought a lime green piece of gauzy fabric and tied it to our stroller, made it much easier for us to see it after parking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter