Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Congrats to the graduate! So wish I was already there, I am regretting changing our dates, though the kids are glad to be here for the last day of school.

Wow! You guys get out early! I thought they were just gonna miss a few days. What a way to start your summer!!! 2 more days!!!:cool1:

Absolutely, Heather! SO glad to know that the summer is almost here! And moving in the middle of it, just makes it that much more exciting, right? Now if we can just 1)find rick a job in tampa and 2)sell my house, life would be perfect!

Absolutely, Heather! SO glad to know that the summer is almost here! And moving in the middle of it, just makes it that much more exciting, right? Now if we can just 1)find rick a job in tampa and 2)sell my house, life would be perfect!

Sending you good vibes on that.

Hey, where was that "Dream House" in FL that we were all chatting about a few months back....the one with 7 bedrooms? Maybe you can buy that :teeth:

That was in Winter Garden, so Orlando area. I'm thinking the 2 hour commute would be excessive on that, sorry. But hey, I am closer to the beach and all that!

Brandi: Congrats to the graduate (s). I'm assuming your DS is wearing something under that gown – right? :lmao:

Kristi: Wow, can’t believe your kids are out already …. did you guys start school in August?? Our school district gets out 6/16. Heather – you guys probably close to that?

My DD had their "field" day today - so no classes - just fun :cool1:

Actually, I did think about these very same dates (for the FD aspect) but thought it wouldn't be good as it's close to end of the year projects (she has 2 to complete) and then finals.

Have a great time in WDW!
Janet

That was in Winter Garden, so Orlando area. I'm thinking the 2 hour commute would be excessive on that, sorry. But hey, I am closer to the beach and all that!
:thumbsup2 I think I'd rather be in the Tampa/clearwater area too. Disney will feel more special when you get the whole resort experience vs day trips.

Brandi: Congrats to the graduate (s). I'm assuming your DS is wearing something under that gown – right? :lmao:

Kristi: Wow, can’t believe your kids are out already …. did you guys start school in August?? Our school district gets out 6/16. Heather – you guys probably close to that?

My DD had their "field" day today - so no classes - just fun :cool1:

Actually, I did think about these very same dates (for the FD aspect) but thought it wouldn't be good as it's close to end of the year projects (she has 2 to complete) and then finals.

Have a great time in WDW!
Janet

:lmao::lmao:
Mine get out June 22. They had Fun Fair yesterday, and are off today. Field day was supposed to be last Friday, was rescheduled to this past Monday, and then rescheduled again for June 11.

::lmao::lmao:
Mine get out June 22. They had Fun Fair yesterday, and are off today. Field day was supposed to be last Friday, was rescheduled to this past Monday, and then rescheduled again for June 11.

Too bad it can't be sooner than 6/11. Temps/humidity could be horrible.

Sam is going to Pt Pleasant Beach this weekend with a friend and her family. Nice, huh? We are heading into NYC on Saturday and will pick her up on the way home.

It's will be Tues before I know it. I so want to get out of here. Do you have to work until 6pm?

Too bad it can't be sooner than 6/11. Temps/humidity could be horrible.

Sam is going to Pt Pleasant Beach this weekend with a friend and her family. Nice, huh? We are heading into NYC on Saturday and will pick her up on the way home.

It's will be Tues before I know it. I so want to get out of here. Do you have to work until 6pm?

Cool! Hope you all have fun.

Yep...working till 6 and the day is DRAGGING!!!

:thumbsup2

That sounds like a great plan!

:woohoo: Congrats!

Yay!!!! That probably means you are checking in or have just completed that right about now!:thumbsup2 Sooooo.....where are "we" headed for lunch?:lmao:

Congrats to the graduate! So wish I was already there, I am regretting changing our dates, though the kids are glad to be here for the last day of school.

We had lunch at Coral Reef and I have to tell you that the Lobster Soup was amazing, DH and DS both had lobster ravioli and I had the mahi mahi which was very good.

I also had an Orange slushie.

Cool! Hope you all have fun.

Yep...working till 6 and the day is DRAGGING!!!

I GET TO LEAVE NOW!! :dance3:

Looks like you need a little pick me up! How about a mudslide?? Tea perhaps? As in Long Island Ice tea?? :thumbsup2

If I don't talk to you have a great weekend!! :)

We had lunch at Coral Reef and I have to tell you that the Lobster Soup was amazing, DH and DS both had lobster ravioli and I had the mahi mahi which was very good.

I also had an Orange slushie.
Yummm...I too love their Mahi Mahi and Lobster Bisque.

How was the lobster Ravioli? I very rarely order it now anywhere other than our local italian place....the best I've ever had, and it's $12.95. Anywhere else, I end up disapointed, cause I apid more and it's not as good.
I GET TO LEAVE NOW!! :dance3:

Looks like you need a little pick me up! How about a mudslide?? Tea perhaps? As in Long Island Ice tea?? :thumbsup2

If I don't talk to you have a great weekend!! :)

YAY!!! Enjoy your weekend! I'll have whatever you are pouring, but I had better wait till 6:01:lmao::laundy:

Yummm...I too love their Mahi Mahi and Lobster Bisque.

How was the lobster Ravioli? I very rarely order it now anywhere other than our local italian place....the best I've ever had, and it's $12.95. Anywhere else, I end up disapointed, cause I apid more and it's not as good.

YAY!!! Enjoy your weekend! I'll have whatever you are pouring, but I had better wait till 6:01:lmao::laundy:

It was ok. Not wonderful but good. DH did enjoy it.

Happy Friday. wish I was meeting peeps at WDW and drinking a Grey Goose slushie. Sitting at home with a sugar-free margarita and watching a Bones episode I recorded in Dec. Still, it's Friday of a 3 day weekend, margarita, and Brian and David Boreanaz! Not too shabby. Just not WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter