Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

So... today I learned.... I CAN hit a tennis ball.... with almost anything BUT the darn racket..... sooooo...I'm gonna try again tomorrow :teeth:

Has anyone driven to DTD? Is there plenty of parking? Where is the parking?

I have never driven, but remember seing tons of parking! A bunch all along where the movie theater was.....all along that whole section. I assume there is more over on the other side too, but am not 100% sure.

Yes, there was a big lot on the Marketplace side, right by where the bus stops are, I remember noticing them when we were there in December.

Has anyone driven to DTD? Is there plenty of parking? Where is the parking?
We usually drive, unless we are staying at Port Orleans or Old Key West, thwn we take the boat! There is usually plenty of parking during the day, but it can be tough to find a spot at night.

This is what two proud parents, sweating in the heat outside, listening to the president of the university, waiting for our graduates.

IMAG0078.jpg

I have never driven, but remember seing tons of parking! A bunch all along where the movie theater was.....all along that whole section. I assume there is more over on the other side too, but am not 100% sure.

:thumbsup2:woohoo::worship: (we so need "my" mooning smiley here)

Yes, there was a big lot on the Marketplace side, right by where the bus stops are, I remember noticing them when we were there in December.

We usually drive, unless we are staying at Port Orleans or Old Key West, thwn we take the boat! There is usually plenty of parking during the day, but it can be tough to find a spot at night.

Thanks everyone. We would go around 10 am. We decided to pick the car early and just go for it.

ok graduation #1 is now over, we are back home, it is 10:56 and now time to start packing...Ughhhh

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

This is what two proud parents, sweating in the heat outside, listening to the president of the university, waiting for our graduates.

IMAG0078.jpg
:thumbsup2
Thanks everyone. We would go around 10 am. We decided to pick the car early and just go for it.
That sounds like a great plan!
ok graduation #1 is now over, we are back home, it is 10:56 and now time to start packing...Ughhhh

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg
:woohoo: Congrats!
We are on DME right now headed to the resort.

Yay!!!! That probably means you are checking in or have just completed that right about now!:thumbsup2 Sooooo.....where are "we" headed for lunch?:lmao:

Congrats to the graduate! So wish I was already there, I am regretting changing our dates, though the kids are glad to be here for the last day of school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter