Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Well that is true. I have thought several times to try mixing vodka and Rita's Italian ice together to make any slushie I want. But have not done it yet

I can't speak to vodka in Rita's, but Malibu rum + Rita's Pina Colada water ice =:laundy::cloud9:

Okay, both of you, all I can say is YUM! I actually like pretty much any drink with vodka OR rum. And I love Malibu, so that one sounds awesome! We don't really have Rita's here, wonder if we will in Florida?

Kat how have you been? How are the kids doing? Bet they are excited that school is almost out. I know my kids are. Yes & no. Will update you all when I have a bit more time!PD & Nsalz where have you been? :confused3
They aren't there with you yet?

David loves green Apple and any "berry" flavor so i think vodka would go very nicely.

Plus to me everything is better with vodka. :cool1: :laundy:

Okay, both of you, all I can say is YUM! I actually like pretty much any drink with vodka OR rum. And I love Malibu, so that one sounds awesome! We don't really have Rita's here, wonder if we will in Florida?
Oh yeah!!! Vodka all the way! ANd the Sangria sounds good too!

yes there is one right off I drive i believe.

I just checked us all in online so less than 24 hours now I will be on the plane headed to Orlando. :woohoo:

David loves green Apple and any "berry" flavor so i think vodka would go very nicely.

Plus to me everything is better with vodka. :cool1: :laundy:
:thumbsup2

The kids wanted McDonald's, and I didn't want to cook after Chris's game, so they got their wish. I can tell you that their frozen raspberry lemonade is good with vanilla rum. :teeth:
I heard vodka....... :teeth:
:lmao:
I just checked us all in online so less than 24 hours now I will be on the plane headed to Orlando. :woohoo:
:woohoo::thumbsup2
I think T is supposed to help us out there too....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2...3 days......:banana::banana::banana:
:yay:
We should have a mini meet up at La Cava! See you in a few days!

I think we need before and after pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter