• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Morin'
I do have a Disney VISA and for some reason have never remembered to claim my free pix! I’ve usually remembered after leaving EPCOT.:confused3

I’ve used the PhotoPass on my first trip in 2006 (when I didn’t have the VISA). Since then, I get pix taken but have them also take the pix with my camera.

I’m going with my DD's Girl Scout troop to Wildwood, NJ this weekend for the Spring Beach Jam. The tix includes access to Morey's Piers, waterpark, rides, sandcastle contest, music, etc. Right now the chance of rain is slight on Saturday, but rain on Friday night. Soooo glad we decided against tenting on the beach – we will be in a nice warm, dry motel room.:goodvibes
This event is for Girl and BOY scouts …. Should be interesting with our 12 & 13 year old scouts.
Hi Janet!!! Have fun in Wildwood!!!
That sounds like a fabulous idea!!!! :worship:

Ummm maybe, lets ask the rest of SGC if they think I am :crazy:
I can have lots of good ideas at times! :teeth:
My vote is YES!!!:rotfl:
Now I doubt that I can be in SHAPE unless round is a shape by the end of this trip! :rotfl:

Round IS a shape. So is oval and pear. You can have your choice!

Thank goodness for this, if you have to be in shape to go to Disney, otherwise I wouldn't make it! I'd be out of shape and at home.

My Flights are BOOKED!!!! I got Air Tran for $89 each way!!!! I had to change my dates by 2 days and am now going down on the 18th and home on the 24th, but I AM GOING TO DISNEY!!!!:yay::yay::dance3::yay::yay::dance3::dance3::grouphug::grouphug::laundy:

9 days to go....Doing the single digit midget dance!!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::banana::laundy:

:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::laundy::cheer2::dance3::dance3::yay::woohoo::love::hippie::banana

We were supposed to hit out 6 month mark today, but since I had to move it forward 2 days I'm celebrating that now too! Get to make ADR's on Monday. (could do them now, but can't officially switch the package date till Mon.)
Off to the Dining boards.....:surfweb:

:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::laundy::cheer2::dance3::dance3::yay::woohoo::love::hippie::banana

We were supposed to hit out 6 month mark today, but since I had to move it forward 2 days I'm celebrating that now too! Get to make ADR's on Monday. (could do them now, but can't officially switch the package date till Mon.)
Off to the Dining boards.....:surfweb:

please report back with the ADRs you make, I always enjoy everyone's meals too..

Morin'
I do have a Disney VISA and for some reason have never remembered to claim my free pix! I’ve usually remembered after leaving EPCOT.:confused3

I’ve used the PhotoPass on my first trip in 2006 (when I didn’t have the VISA). Since then, I get pix taken but have them also take the pix with my camera.

I’m going with my DD's Girl Scout troop to Wildwood, NJ this weekend for the Spring Beach Jam. The tix includes access to Morey's Piers, waterpark, rides, sandcastle contest, music, etc. Right now the chance of rain is slight on Saturday, but rain on Friday night. Soooo glad we decided against tenting on the beach – we will be in a nice warm, dry motel room.:goodvibes
This event is for Girl and BOY scouts …. Should be interesting with our 12 & 13 year old scouts.

We are headed to Pocono Valley resort this weekend for our Girl Scout Camporee.... I'm told this is the Cadillac of camping... so no wet tents for us either!!! :cool1:

Have a great weekend all!!! Oh... ya'll will be proud.... I'm using WDW soaps and shampoos... Now I Guess I better go pack our ponchos (WDW ones of course)

oh...and I expect lots of pictures of your trips to the World.... since I'll be stuck here at home... working...with Dufus :rolleyes1

please report back with the ADRs you make, I always enjoy everyone's meals too..
2 almost givens are 50's PTC and Kona cafe.

Other than that I'm not sure. I'm in a Pickle for Thanksgiving...I am shooting for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern, but so is everyone else, I'm sure. I really want something in a park as we leave that day, so don't want to blow the day travelling from resort to resort. I was gonna do Boatwright's and make the whole day a resort/pool day, but they don't open till 5, and we will prob get ME back to the airport around 4.
We are headed to Pocono Valley resort this weekend for our Girl Scout Camporee.... I'm told this is the Cadillac of camping... so no wet tents for us either!!! :cool1:

Have a great weekend all!!! Oh... ya'll will be proud.... I'm using WDW soaps and shampoos... Now I Guess I better go pack our ponchos (WDW ones of course)
Have fun!!!
oh...and I expect lots of pictures of your trips to the World.... since I'll be stuck here at home... working...with Dufus :rolleyes1

Ditto!!!

So i don't believe we are all gonna end tomorrow. I think we are all good to go.

See you all in the morning

What happened Brandi? Were you taken up with the faithful?

I am here. I was not one of the righteous this morning but then again I have heard no news of anyone else being righteous either.

My phone thinks it knows what words I am typing and fills them in for me. So that Are should have been See as in See you all in the morning.

Hope you all have a wonderful non earthquake filled day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter