Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

That's. BS Kelly. I would wait too to see what the HS councoler has to say.

So exactly what fun are you having at work? Ever find out who took rainbow bright?

That's. BS Kelly. I would wait too to see what the HS councoler has to say.

So exactly what fun are you having at work? Ever find out who took rainbow bright?
No...I never did find out...no one is owning up to it.... but she's back...and I won't put her back on my locker. :(

As for the school.... I'll wait to see what they say....then I'll wait to see the reason they would reject this... I mean even if she collected money for the food bank...that's still collecting money right? if she takes donations for an animal shelter....that's just collecting stuff to drop off somewhere.... why is it just walking? it's raising money/awareness for a disease and the patients. I don't see how it's much different. I can see if it wasn't a non profit...but the 3 day is non profit.... if depot approves the matching donation...it must be...and they did for me last year.

I swear...some of these people really don't have a clue...and they just brush the kids off. Either that...or she has a specific project she wants them to do...and only THAT will be acceptable :rolleyes:

Total BS Kelly. If need be I bet you can get a letter from the sponser of the walk! I don't always have a lot of good things to say about our HS, but they would be singing your daughter's praises for what she is doing!

Total BS Kelly. If need be I bet you can get a letter from the sponser of the walk! I don't always have a lot of good things to say about our HS, but they would be singing your daughter's praises for what she is doing!

Don't get me wrong.... quite a few of her individual teachers thinks she's amazing for doing this...they have even bought bracelets....it just seems the ones in charge have their heads up their butts.... it's like they are on a power trip.

I'll fight this one. I'm just hoping this years idiot doesn't disagree with next years.... then I won't have to worry :)

At that point, then I will contact the coaches at the 3 day to see if there is something I can get from them to help.

Don't get me wrong.... quite a few of her individual teachers thinks she's amazing for doing this...they have even bought bracelets....it just seems the ones in charge have their heads up their butts.... it's like they are on a power trip.

I'll fight this one. I'm just hoping this years idiot doesn't disagree with next years.... then I won't have to worry :)

At that point, then I will contact the coaches at the 3 day to see if there is something I can get from them to help.

Maybe they've got something against b00bs?

Howdy my PEEPs. I was looking :3dglasses for you but couldn't find the dang thread. :headache:

Guess who just paid off their Disney trip today?!?!?!

It's me, It's me!!!! :cheer2: Still not 100% but it's about 90-95 range. I'm gonna be ticked if we can't. Still have to find some one to watch the dog. I'd like my nieces to do it, but my bro always does it. He would have to drive them over, but the dog is absolutely crazy about them. B is hoping they will do it for his fish too. Crazy cat will be ok, he won't allow anyone to watch him. :snooty:

Yikes on all the crazy weather out there. It's been chilly here too. It's nice sleeping weather. Tomorrow B is reffing a soccer tournament. He wants me to go because he's not sure where it is so I will be at a soccer tournament reading my nook all day. Have to be there at 8 & it will be over about 5. He's getting paid good for it.
Yay, Mary!!! That is great news about the trip!
Yummy, I could do that with some vodka or bourbon hidden in it. :rotfl:
:thumbsup2
yeah...I'm stirring up enough trouble at work...I need to focus on one at a time :teeth:
I can't see how this doesn't qualify. Yes, she is selling bracelets, but the funds are going to a charity, it's not like she is fundung the my next trip to WDW charity.
:lmao: Well it is a 'grumpy old woman' according to Alyssa...maybe she isnt' happy with hers anymore? :rolleyes1
Maybe she needs someone to play with them???

Good morning PEEPs.

Did you play any great jokes on anyone today?
I didn't play any tricks. There is a joke like that from Jamie Kennedy. He was pretending to be a lifeguard. He made everyone get out of the pool so he could take a potty break. As soon as everyone got out he went in the pool and pretended (I hope) to use the bathroom, got out & told everyone they could get back in the pool. :lmao:

Does any of that make sense...I'm seriously fuming about this....but I don't want to stir up trouble with this school.... this counsoler really has nothing to do with the high school....so I want to wait to save my anger and argument for them :teeth:

Kelly I think you should go ahead and call the high school, explain that your dd will be there next year & ask what the rules are about the hours. I wouldn't wait & stress. This way you can make sure the hours are being recorded properly. If you can use it you can take something in writing to Alyssa's current school so they know. They might be screwing up tons of kids with misinformation. I still want to get something from you, as soon as I can figure out what exactly.

Hope ur feeling better Danielle.

Brandi have u seen this. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2693753

I know some of you saw this. B broke his hand in 2 places Sat. at the soccer tournament he was supposed to be reffing at. He did see an ortho, trying to schedule an appt for a follow up. Grrrrr keep getting the run around. He's much better since no surgery is needed, but living life left handed isn't too pleasant for him. 6 weeks will be the week we go to Disney so hopefully he'll have it off then or atleast just a brace or something.

Ty T. I think B has already been in touch with Ant about his arm trying to get sympathy. :lmao: I told him Tyler is the one he needs to talk to.

Grrrrr I hate phone tag. :headache: Still trying to get the appt, but they have to get the referral first. Every office has a different phone number and fax number. Calgon take me away.

Ugh, Mary! Glad B won't have to have surgery on it, but its still such a mess for you to deal with and a pain for him, of course, poor kid! And life with doctors and insurance companies, just make everything more work than it needs to be.

So I've spent this morning working on getting my Nook replaced, it locked up, and nothing gets it back. Its very annoying, frozen on page 312 of 317 in the book I was reading, I can't get it to turn the page, turn off, etc. So they are sending a replacement Nook to me, but its kinda a hassle, cause I have to give them my credit card, so if I don't send my defective one back fast enough, they can bill me for the cost of the new one! That bugs me, though I sure can understand why they do it, I'm sure they have had people who got the new one and kept the old too. I'm not sure I get the point, but as long as they don't charge me, I don't care, and I should have the replacement by the end of this week at the latest. I can't wait. I have been carrying an actual book this week, its actually a series but printed all in one book, roughly 2000 pages. That sucker is HEAVY! I'm so used to just taking the nook with me everywhere, which only weighs 2 pounds.

I know some of you saw this. B broke his hand in 2 places Sat. at the soccer tournament he was supposed to be reffing at. He did see an ortho, trying to schedule an appt for a follow up. Grrrrr keep getting the run around. He's much better since no surgery is needed, but living life left handed isn't too pleasant for him. 6 weeks will be the week we go to Disney so hopefully he'll have it off then or atleast just a brace or something.
Oh no!
Hope he is cast free for Disney!
Ugh, Mary! Glad B won't have to have surgery on it, but its still such a mess for you to deal with and a pain for him, of course, poor kid! And life with doctors and insurance companies, just make everything more work than it needs to be.

So I've spent this morning working on getting my Nook replaced, it locked up, and nothing gets it back. Its very annoying, frozen on page 312 of 317 in the book I was reading, I can't get it to turn the page, turn off, etc. So they are sending a replacement Nook to me, but its kinda a hassle, cause I have to give them my credit card, so if I don't send my defective one back fast enough, they can bill me for the cost of the new one! That bugs me, though I sure can understand why they do it, I'm sure they have had people who got the new one and kept the old too. I'm not sure I get the point, but as long as they don't charge me, I don't care, and I should have the replacement by the end of this week at the latest. I can't wait. I have been carrying an actual book this week, its actually a series but printed all in one book, roughly 2000 pages. That sucker is HEAVY! I'm so used to just taking the nook with me everywhere, which only weighs 2 pounds.

That stinks, Kristi! Does the Nook affect your migraines? I had wanted one, but my eye Dr suggested I stick with paper books, as my migraines tend to stem from looking at a computer screen for work all day. A nook sure would be easier, though!

Cast Free would be the way to go.... We still have the brace on here, but after this week he gets to take it off... only 4 weeks total.

Hey, from someone who is a southpaw, there is nothing wrong with it...besides, we are the only ones in our RIGHT minds....
:lmao:

That stinks, Kristi! Does the Nook affect your migraines? I had wanted one, but my eye Dr suggested I stick with paper books, as my migraines tend to stem from looking at a computer screen for work all day. A nook sure would be easier, though!
Heather, I would definitely go for the nook or kindle, but NOT the nook color, the black and white versions are e-ink, not a backlit screen like a computer, so they don't affect migraines at all, and also don't have a bunch of glare outside, like my phone did this weekend reading outside... I really love the Nook, handling this return is a pain, but I can't imagine going very long without it, love having my library of downloaded books literally always at my fingertips. Mine is just wifi, so I can't download new books except in a wifi area, which my house is, for example. I originally wanted the 3g one, but the guy at the store talked me out of paying for that option, and I am glad, cause as he said, there is free wifi for it at home, my job, every B&N store, Panera, etc... the list is staggering. And really, most of the time when I am shopping for new "books" I am at home anyway, so probably wouldn't really use the 3G capability enough to be worth the extra $50. I have 133 books in my current library, though, and I regularly reread, so I keep them there for that reason too. Plus every Friday we get a friday free book, and about once a month I go out and search for free ones on B&N website. I COULD also go to other sites and download to the computer then upload to the nook, but never have yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter