Secret Decks on the Magic

dis4u2love

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me where the Secret Decks or Ports are on the Magic, for a little quite space?

Deck 7 aft but there were several times near the end of the cruise that the door was locked. We don't know if something happened or what but a person was taken from the ship (tendered to port we assume) in Grand Cayman via ambulance to a hospital I assume. We don't know what happened but after that, when we got back on the ship, the door was locked and it was only unlocked a few times.

There is one "secret" deck on deck 7 aft (back of ship). It's not very large, but enough space for quite time. It has a couple of tables and chairs, and some lounge chairs.

It had one table, about 4 regular chairs and about 6 deck chairs a few weeks ago.

It was pretty empty the whole cruise we were on, I used to take my daughter out there every day and let her run around like crazy to wear her out!

Originally posted by dis4u2love
Can someone tell me where the Secret Decks or Ports are on the Magic, for a little quite space?

before BD gets back~~~
are you going for "quiet" time or quite a time????

sorry, couldn't resist....:teeth:

When we were on the cruise on the 19th, it was locked during the day! Not just at night. Also - 95% of the time, the chairs were stacked up so if you want a lounger - you had to get it out yourselves. They weren't set up like in Barb's or mmouse's pics.

Barb - I knew I should have taken you with me. I kept telling dh there was another secret area but I couldn't for the life of me remember where!!!! DANG

Darn... I thought that the "secret deck on 7" was really the veranda for our inside stateroom.

Ginny
:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter