• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Secret Christmas Tree Decoration Exchange - NOW CLOSED**

I can't wait to send mine out and I don't even know who I am sending to yet. I am on leave from 9th to 16th November, but not going anywhere so there is plenty of time to get this sent.

Corinna

I got my present today just have to wrap it now Im going too send mine off november 6th as it take just over a week to arrive :)

mine is now boxed and ready to go :goodvibes

As I've got a mad weekend ahead, I have now closed this exchange and the final PM's have been sent :thumbsup2

Have fun shopping everyone :santa:

BTW, my gift is now ready to be sent out, I can't wait to see what everyone gets :santa:

I am basically ready and all is boxed up. There is one more thing I will have to get, which I will do on Wednesday. I am hoping to get this sent out as soon as I am allowed.

Corinna

I've just done a search and found that there are to be another couple of days of postal strikes coming up, one on Friday and then next Monday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8333190.stm

Do you think it would be a good idea to just get our Christmas Decoration gifts sent out as soon as possible ? As there could be quite a back log by next Tuesday. What do you think ?

Mine is all purchased. :) I will wrap it now and pop it in the post tomorrow. xx

I should be able to send mine on Wednesday. I just need to get one extra thing.

Corinna

I shall pop mine in the post tomorrow or wednesday :thumbsup2

Thanks for your replies everyone, I'll start a Sent/Received thread in the morning :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter