**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange - Sent/Received**

My present arrived - thank you so much to my sender! It arrived yesterday but I was out so was only able to collect it this morning.

Here are the photos - I love the wrapping paper!

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

I got a 2011 Disney Store Bauble, Mickey Mouse Mug, SeaWorld Pencil, Yankee Candle air freshener and Mickey Mouse keyring. Thank you so much for all my presents - I love them! :)

Lots of lovely pressies received so far. :thumbsup2

Forgot to write on here that mine got posted yesterday afternoon, hope the recipient likes it :goodvibes

The last part of my gift should arrive today, then I'll try and send it later or tomorrow. :)

Unfortunately my other half has been ill the last 3 days and couldn't post my gifts. I have been doing crazy hours at work but they will definately be posted tomorrow. They are wrapped asnd waiting by the door.

Great gifts so far!

Fingers crossed that more gifts arrive today.

Please post on here as soon as you receive your gift, you can always post your photo later, it's just so your sender knows their gift has arrived ~ thanks :santa:

I posted mine on Monday,so itshould have arrived by now :confused3

Sorry Secret sender in the delay in posting pic and saying thankyou, had a card through the door and had to collect it and been a bit difficult getting online. Its the season for 'illness'.

Thankyou secert sender i love everything and here are the photos:

Before opening:

4e73fe17.jpg

After Opening:

cdd22bcd.jpg

Hi Everyone!

I arrived home from a long day at work to find a package!

Here is what I received:

All wrapped up

dis3.png

And opened

dis2.png

Close ups:

Soap Petals:
dis4.png

Disney Princess decorations:
dis6.png

Cadbury snow bites- yum!:
dis1.png

2 Aero Christmas tree (double yum!) and 2 yankee candles- Christmas cupcake and Christmas tree:
dis5.png

Thank you so much for my gifts Secret Santa!! I love them all and my boyfriend says thanks for thinking of him when buying 2 aero trees :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter