• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Second Wishes and " Mommy, Mickeys Not Here!!!!"

I am so sorry for your loss Shardai. I have made another video for you, just put http in front of this: smilebox.com/playBlog/4d5459774d6a49794e444d3d0d0a&blogview=true

I hope you know just how many hearts Mya has touched and how thankful we are that you shared her story, pictures and love with all of us. If you need anything, please let us know.

Shardai...hugs and prayers and I just want to thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with all of us! :grouphug:I am praying for you all.

I am so sorry for your loss Shardai. I have made another video for you, just put http in front of this: smilebox.com/playBlog/4d5459774d6a49794e444d3d0d0a&blogview=true

I hope you know just how many hearts Mya has touched and how thankful we are that you shared her story, pictures and love with all of us. If you need anything, please let us know.

absolutely beautiful!! Everybody make sure to have kleenex's available before viewing.

There just never are words that are right for times like this but please know that your little Mya, touched so many of us, including me. She is now flying with the other angels. How lucky they are. You are an awesome mom and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Mya is now free from pain and she will be watching over her mommy. Thank you for sharing her with us it is a gift I will never forget.

Shardai
MyaRose is a sweet angel and I thank you for your willingness to share her with us. I know you are hurting right now, but also at peace knowing she is free of pain. :littleangel:

I wanted to add my condolences too. I have followed and read Mya's Wish Trip report and this one. Mya is blessed to have a loving mom as you, Shardai. Your love for your daughter shines through in both your trip reports. Thank you for sharing Mya with us and showing your strength through all that Mya had to go through in her short life. May these memories of Mya keep you going through the days ahead. She is now sharing her wonderful smile and spirit with those in heaven. :littleangel:

Big hugs Shardai - I dont know what to say, but thank you for letting us being a part of your life and for sharing your precious angel with us! She is truely a beautiful little girl who won the hearts of everyone who met her ( in real life or on line!). She is now safe in the arms of Jesus, no more pain or suffering......I will continue to pray for you, especially in these next few weeks...:hug:

I live a few hours from Mya's family and there was just the most perfect full rainbow here. I personally think Mya was telling us that she is okay.

rainbow.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss :sad1: Please know that your story has touched so many of us and we're praying for you all.

I've only lurked in these threads and don't know you, Shardai... but I feel as though I knew you and Princess Mya from what you've written here and on caring bridge. I shouldn't be crying, and yet I am. Princess Mya has truly touched my heart and I was so hoping against hope for a miracle.

Much love to you... I can tell that you are a wonderful mother.... no mother should have to deal with losing their precious little angel so young. I hope it is of some comfort that Princess Mya touched the lives of so many people. My thoughts are with your family.

Shardai, I'm sending you my most sincere condolences. Your MyaRose was a beautiful little princess and now she is free of pain and an angel. I know your pain is just beginning, but know that you are loved and supported here on the DIS. I don't know how I would have gotten through the passing of my darling Ron without the love and support all the wonderful people here on the DIS.

Thank you for sharing dear Mya with us.

God bless.

Shardai,
My life has been immeasurabley blessed by getting to "know" you and Mya. My heart goes out to you. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.

Shardai you will be in mine and my family's prayers. There aren't words that can make the pain go away but know that there is a big group of people here that are here for you anytime you need us. :grouphug: :grouphug:

I just discovered Mya’s story this morning and have been reading every post and magic moment, enjoying your photos and tales of love about Mya. May you feel God’s Peace and Strength as you endure pain no parent should experience. What an incredible Mom you are with amazing faith. God Bless you.

Now that Mya is experiencing the Peace that passes all understanding, I pray you will too, this side of Heaven, Shardai!! He loves you more than you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter