Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'Til Morning -September 2014 Roll Call

disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
Yes, September 2014 is 462 days away but that doesn't mean I am not SUPER EXCITED about it! :cool1:

Reply with your dates and I'll be happy to add to the September 2014 list.

SEPTEMBER 2014:

Disney-inspired: 9/8 - 9/13
CanadaluvsDisney: 9/14 - 9/21
PDJPrinceCharming: 9/19 - 9/29

Even though I might change the last day, i'm definitely in. 19-29 are my dates as of right now. Bringing my Dad & Stepmom with me from 22-28/29 so it will depend on their schedule. Very excited to go though. I go down every September to celebrate my birthday.

We am hoping to get to Florida from Sept 10-Sept 21 - we will be staying off site in the Universal/SeaWorld area from Sept 10-14 and then we are hoping to stay at Animal Kingdom from Sept 14-21. We haven't ever stayed at AKL but we stopped to visit the resort on our last vacation and we all agreed it was our next Disney vacation resort! :banana:

Even though I might change the last day, i'm definitely in. 19-29 are my dates as of right now. Bringing my Dad & Stepmom with me from 22-28/29 so it will depend on their schedule. Very excited to go though. I go down every September to celebrate my birthday.

:banana:

We am hoping to get to Florida from Sept 10-Sept 21 - we will be staying off site in the Universal/SeaWorld area from Sept 10-14 and then we are hoping to stay at Animal Kingdom from Sept 14-21. We haven't ever stayed at AKL but we stopped to visit the resort on our last vacation and we all agreed it was our next Disney vacation resort! :banana:

:hippie:

17th -27th for my cast; DW, DD(3) and DD(6), or at least they will be by then. We'll be staying at POR and finishing things up with a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy. 422 days to go and I CAN"T WAIT!!!:woohoo:

Well my trip got push up by a lot so I won't be going in September. Can anyone else take this thread on? Is it possible for the mods to switch it over or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter