• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Second solo trip Sep 27-Oct 4!

mimmipigg

Earning My Ears
Just booked my second solo trip to Disney World!! :cloud9: Actually...I guess this will be my first solo trip as an adult though, haha! I've been to Disney by myself when I was 16, but then I stayed with an aunt who dropped me off at the parks every morning and picked me up at night. It turned out to be one of the BEST trips I've had, so I'm doing it again!

Some info: I'm 28 years old, from New York, but living and working in Sweden. The last time I was at Disney World was eight years ago, but since then I've gone to Disneyland Paris and Disneyland in CA. I'll be staying at AOA LM, where I got a really good deal on the UK site due to the exchange rate (thank you Brexit?). Still debating on whether I should add the dining plan...I think I'd be bored eating at table service restaurants by myself, so maybe I'll just stick to quick service. Any suggestions on what's good?

And if anyone will be in town during those dates, I'd love to meet up! Looking forward to the F&W festival and being old enough to drink! :drinking1

I will be there some of the same times - plan on drinking around the world the 27th and again on the 2nd of Oct. Old guy (63), so you may want to hang with someone your own age, but I am a fun loving old guy :)

hey I've just seen your post, i'll be the around the same time I'm 24, female travelling solo would love to meet up, maybe can talk over Facebook?

My sister and I will be there the 24th to October 1st. She's 22 now and looking forward to drinking around the world! We've never done it because I didn't want to be drinking alone, so we aren't sure where to start, and wouldn't be able to resist the rides if we're there... If you have any tips to share or wanting to grab a delicious drink one day that could be lots of fun!

My sister and I will be there the 24th to October 1st. She's 22 now and looking forward to drinking around the world! We've never done it because I didn't want to be drinking alone, so we aren't sure where to start, and wouldn't be able to resist the rides if we're there... If you have any tips to share or wanting to grab a delicious drink one day that could be lots of fun!

hey! do you have a Facebook? I'm there around the same time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter