Second All in One Disneyland TR Thread - Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: Breakout Review 5/30-6/2

WOW 104 in September?? Glad you got your Dole Whip float! :thumbsup2 That new lens really is great for fireworks (since you know how to set the camera to take great pics like this).

Cute merchandise for Halloween. Did you go on SMGG? Looks like a good one to get a fastpass.

TK

Nice!

Looks like that lens is everything it's cracked up to be. So.....when are you getting one? popcorn::

The Sigma lens was great and you already know about the situation with the lens. :thumbsup2

WOW 104 in September?? Glad you got your Dole Whip float! :thumbsup2 That new lens really is great for fireworks (since you know how to set the camera to take great pics like this).

Cute merchandise for Halloween. Did you go on SMGG? Looks like a good one to get a fastpass.

TK

It was 104 on Sunday and in the 100s on Monday and Tuesday during the trip. When we left, it started to go down where we were there at the wrong time. Instead of the hot weather, the whole experience was great. I got two but I could have got three during the trip but two is enough for me even on a a hot fall season. The lens made a big difference in the quality and sharpness of the pictures.

We did not ride SMGG since DAW is not a roller coaster type of person and I will be able to get the opportunity to ride it next month.

You should buy the camera you rented because your fire works pictures are AMAZING! :thumbsup2

Thank you Jenny. You mean the Sigma lens that I was renting. You can ask PiO about that.

The next post will be up shortly.

Day 1 – September 14th, 2014 – Part 1

Arrived Safely, Lunch/Dinner & HallwoeenTime

It’s time for the first day of the trip in September during the Halloween season with DAW (my dad’s sister). I was just there a couple of months ago with my DB and V in July where we were able to enjoy the parks with V friend and also my friends from Sacramento with along with the foreign exchange student and mother where we were able to be in the parks for part of the day. This will be the second trip this year for DAW where she went with me during the June trip. During the June trip in which she went with me is that she had to use her Premium AP since it was expiring in late June. Unexpectedly she renewed her AP during the June trip which was a shock to me but she really enjoyed going to the DLR that she will be going with me for one more year. So this is her first usage of her renewed AP.

For this trip it was all about relaxation for DAW and also a good opportunity to see the Halloween decorations at the DLR. I have enjoyed going to the DLR during the Halloween season which is my second most favorite season that the Christmas/Holiday season will always be my favorite. DAW has never been to the DLR during the Halloween season in which she did experienced the Halloween season at WDW in 2012. So it was going to be fun to go back during the Halloween season with DAW for her first time.

Also during the trip, I was renting a lens for this trip. I have rented lenses in the past in which my last one was during the June trip with DAW where I have tried the Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G telephoto lens. I was so impressed of using the telephoto lens during the June trip in which I got a lot of up close shots at the parks. It was used mostly for Fantasmic!, World of Color, Mickey and the Magical Map, Aladdin Musical and other up close shots. For this trip, I was renting the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 lens. This is like the ultimate dark ride and nighttime lens which has a zoom in and out range where it is like a prime lens but you can adjust the range of the picture. I have been thinking of getting this lens since last year but I was not sure about the range where it only goes at 35mm max. I have gotten the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 along with the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 lens from late last year and I was glad that I got those lenses. The reason I wanted to try the Sigma lens was by mom2rtk trip report in which she is going to use this lens for her trip report during the holiday season and I had to try it out if I am interested or not. This is good to rent lenses and see if I am interested in buying it or not or I could not afford it. This was going to be very interesting in which it is two lenses in one from my Tamron and Nikon 35mm f/1.8 lens that I own. During the trip, I have took over 1,500 pictures with the Sigma lens during the trip. I rented the Sigma lens from borrowlenses.com.

Now let’s get to the trip report.

It was around 7am in the morning on Sunday where DAW picked me up instead of me picking her up at her house. This is like my usual time when I leave Sacramento and over to SoCal so we can get there in the afternoon. Since we weren’t in a rush to get to SoCal, we took our time. We didn’t leave until 7:30am from Sacramento to SoCal.

When we packed all of our stuff in the car, we stared our journey down to SoCal. During the drive, I mostly go on Highway 99 to visit my grandmother in Livingston. But we didn’t stop on the way to see her on the way. I mostly drove all the way to SoCal while DAW slept or rested up during the whole time. She was tired after working at school during the school fundraiser. I still prefer to drive on I-99 since I am used to driving that way over I-5.

Even on a Sunday, the traffic to SoCal was not that bad where there were times where it can be busy on the highway. We got to Anaheim around 2pm which was really fast that day in which we left late that morning.

We head straight on over to our hotel which was Best Western Anaheim Inn. I have stayed at BWAI a lot in the past with DAF, DB and V. This is her first time staying at BWAI in which we have stayed at a lot of different hotels on Harbor Blvd. It was also the first time for me staying at the newly refurbished BWAI in which the front was down during a few trips in the past where it had a makeover of the front. It added a new third story continental breakfast location which is new where in the past it never had a breakfast place. There was also a upstairs gym that is new as well. So it is a lot different from back then and it was nice to stay there.

While we were here, DAW rented an ECV from Deckertt’s. She has rented from Deckertt’s in the past and the last time which was a little disappointing where we got the ECV late during the June trip. This time, the ECV was already at the hotel when we came up so one good thing was resolved where it arrived.

We checked-in at BWAI and we were located on the first floor on the first building. Since DAW was using an ECV, we asked for a handicapped room so it would be easy for her to bring the ECV in the room. It was nice to have that room for the ECV so it would be easy for her to bring it in the room.

After we settled in the room at BWAI, we thought about heading on over to the parks immediately. But we decided to wait until the 4pm Mickey’s Soundsational Parade was over since it was coming from It’s a Small World Plaza to Main Street Town Square and it will be busy in that area. We also could go to DCA and wait until the parade ended. But we didn’t have anything to eat on the way to SoCal (except for snacks) so we decided to have an early dinner.

For early dinner, we went on over to Tony Roma’s which is right next to BWAI and it was a quick walk for us. I really enjoyed eating at Tony Roma’s for their ribs and steak.

It was still lunch at that time and it was nice to have lunch/dinner at Tony Roma’s since I was able to watch the Sunday football games.

For dinner, I had the St Louis Ribs along with two filet medallions along with garlic mash potatoes. DAW had a garden salad with chicken

After lunch/dinner at Tony Roma’s, we head on over to the DLR. It was close to 4pm when we exited Tony Roma’s and at the Esplanade. But before we head on over to DL that day to see the Halloween decorations and avoid the 4pm Mickey’s Soundsational Parade, we head on over to DCA first to walk around until it was time to head on over to DL.

When we entered DCA, we head on in the Los Feliz Five Dime store. In this building, it has like the current season merchandise from Halloween, Christmas and 2014 etc. year merchandise. There was a nice selection of Halloween merchandise but not as much like the Christmas season in my opinion.

There were very interesting Disney characters in their Halloween costumes.

After looking at the merchandise, we just roamed around DCA until we head on over to DL that day. When we were out walking at DCA, it felt so hot that afternoon that DAW had to buy an umbrella and luckily I had my froggy towel with me so I can keep my neck cool. When I looked on my iPhone and what the weather was like that Sunday, it topped at 104. Talk about a hot day in SoCal where this is like NorCal weather during the summertime. The park was not that busy where most of the ride wait times were low.

When walking around Paradise Pier, we passed by Toy Story Midway Mania and the wait time was only at 15 minutes. Talk about a short wait time that afternoon. I would have guessed that since it was so hot and during the off-season, the wait time was so low.

The flowers right next to the light tower at PP.

It was time to walk on over to DL since it was around 4:30pm and the parade should be finished so we started to walk-on out of DCA and over to DL.

We exited DCA and now back at the Esplanade and about to enter DL. Like always during the Halloween season at DL park, the giant pumpkin character heads are above the turnstiles.

There is Goofy

Donald, Mickey, Minnie and Pluto

Now we are at the Happiest Place on Earth and ready to see all the different Halloween decorations. DAW has never been to DL during the Halloween season and was impressed with the giant character pumpkin heads on the turnstiles and this was only the beginning.

MS all decorated with Halloween colors banners.

Even the light poles have the HalloweenTime decoations.

It is nice to see DL all decorated during the Halloween season and now to Main Street Town Square.

[post=52314912]Continue to the Next Post[/post]​

[post=52314892]Last Installment on the Trip Report[/post]

Day 1 – September 14th, 2014 – Part 2

Pumpkins Everywhere on MS

When we entered MS TS, Mickey’s Soundsational Parade was over and it was quiet at MS TS. It was a good idea to go to DL later instead of first thing with the parade going on.

As always on the buildings or in the windows of MS, there are a lot of different kinds of Halloween pumpkins. I wasn’t able to get everyone since we were walking a little fast.

There were a lot of tarps over the buildings on MS since it is during the off-season and the first weekend of the Halloween season. I was also using the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 lens when we were walking around the parks. This is a good lens for the dark rides or at nighttime. Even at daytime they were very nice. The only thing that I wish this lens had was that the reach is not enough to get up close pictures of the Halloween pumpkins.

A lot of the pumpkins that were on the buildings of MS are the same like the other years.

Now at the Hub and the usual Halloween decorations pumpkins are around the Hub along with Fall flowers.

Buzz Lightyear Tomorrowland pumpkin.

Roger Rabbit Toontown pumpkin.

Tinker Bell Fantasyland pumpkin.

Winnie the Pooh Critter Country pumpkin.

Woody Frontierland pumpkin.

Jack Skellington New Orleans Square pumpkin.

Tarzan Adventureland pumpkin.

The wait times for that Sunday were high but it wasn’t like super crazy summertime crowd wait times. But for rides like Splash was almost 55 minutes since it was a hot day today at 104. Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy was only at 25 minutes which was a shock to see that low wait time. Rides like Matterhorn Mountain was only at 15 minutes which was low. It shows you with the heat that day that everyone is trying to go on the rides that are inside a building.

We walked on over to Adventureland and over to New Orleans Square in order to ride Haunted Mansion Holiday. Since it was only at 20 minute wait time, it didn’t seem too long to ride it so DAW and I head on over to ride it.

But when we got to HMH and about to enter the queue, the CM at the front entrance told us to head on over to the side to another CM on the outside in order to get a return wait time to ride HMH. This was very interesting that we didn’t have to go through the regular queue since DAW was using an ECV. We were asked for our tickets or AP’s that we have and they scan them. They were using the iTouch devices like the ones they used at the turnstiles for the regular park tickets. This is a way in order to not wait in the line and come back later that day. This is almost like Disability Access Service where you return later that day and you get to go in front of the line without being in the line.

So we had about 15 minutes to kill until we head on over to ride the HMH.

We waited for 15 minutes outside HMH until it was our return time. Luckily 15 minutes went by really quickly and we were now able to go in the queue of the HMH with a walk-on.

That will be it for this post and stay tune during our ride experience on the HMH.

[post=52314912]Continue to the Next Post[/post]​

Great wrap up for your July trip. I really need to get to that CA Fish Grill. It looks like a great place with reasonable prices and it's not at all far from my house.

I felt bad for you being at DL last week. The temperatures were just awful. September is generally the hottest month here at least the highs weren't 119 like they were a couple years ago!

I liked the merchandise pictures. I think I'm going to convince Fran to go out there next mid week for some shopping and to have lunch there. I want a wallet and she wants some of the HM merchandise. They ran out and were supposed to get more last week.

Only three weeks until our meet up!

Nice start to the trip, Bret.

Looks like you enjoyed the lens. The pictures of the pumpkins around the partner's statues - did you take them with that lens? I'm curious to see what the pictures at the 35mm range looks like. I think I would miss having the reach to 55 mm but there is nothing like seeing a few pictures to work it out.

Looks like the wait times weren't too bad. Here's hoping that the wait times are better than that and it won't be as hot in 3 weeks time.

I think I'm going to need to go merchandise shopping. :thumbsup2

Yes the lens you rented. You need it! :thumbsup2

My second favorite time of the year at Disneyland is during Halloween. pixiedust: That Minnie Sally is the cutest thing ever. I hope they have it during Christmas. I've already wanted Michael that the souvenir budget needs to be increased. Lol!

Great wrap up for your July trip. I really need to get to that CA Fish Grill. It looks like a great place with reasonable prices and it's not at all far from my house.

I felt bad for you being at DL last week. The temperatures were just awful. September is generally the hottest month here at least the highs weren't 119 like they were a couple years ago!

I liked the merchandise pictures. I think I'm going to convince Fran to go out there next mid week for some shopping and to have lunch there. I want a wallet and she wants some of the HM merchandise. They ran out and were supposed to get more last week.

Only three weeks until our meet up!

Thank you Alison. The July trip was fun with DB, V, Jen (V friend) and also my friends from Sacramento for a few hours that day. You will really like CA Fish Grill which it offers a different variety of seafood dishes. I have ate there a couple of times and for the price is very reasonable. It is so popular to the locals where it was busy that afternoon.

It's no problem. DAW didn't like the heat but we were prepared during the trip with umbrellas and the froggy towel which kept me cool. Just like you said, it was hot but the heat during that trip was nothing compared to other years i have been there in SoCal. I remember during the 2009 trip (during the first D23 Expo) was way hotter than this trip. Luckily we were in a AC building at the Anaheim Convention Center.

There was some new merchandise for the Halloween season which was nice that the last few years, it has been the same thing over and over. That will be nice for you and Fran to go back and get some of those merchandise. I can't believe i didn't go inside the NOS stores to see the HM merchandise. I will have to remember to do that for the upcoming trip.

It won't be too long until our meet in three weeks which we are looking forward.

Nice start to the trip, Bret.

Looks like you enjoyed the lens. The pictures of the pumpkins around the partner's statues - did you take them with that lens? I'm curious to see what the pictures at the 35mm range looks like. I think I would miss having the reach to 55 mm but there is nothing like seeing a few pictures to work it out.

Looks like the wait times weren't too bad. Here's hoping that the wait times are better than that and it won't be as hot in 3 weeks time.

I think I'm going to need to go merchandise shopping. :thumbsup2

Thanks PiO.

I did enjoy using the Sigma lens during the trip. I did took the pictures of the pumpkins with the Sigma lens. You can see on the links of the pictures and see the info. Most of the pumpkins around the Hub were at 35mm max. It is difficult without the reach like from my Tamron lens but that is why you go up close to get the picture.

The wait times were not that bad. The weather kept the locals away and some of the other guests where they were at there hotels and in the pool. It was a good time and bad time that day. Hope that it won't be that bad in three weeks.

There is a lot of nice Halloween merchandise.

Yes the lens you rented. You need it! :thumbsup2

My second favorite time of the year at Disneyland is during Halloween. pixiedust: That Minnie Sally is the cutest thing ever. I hope they have it during Christmas. I've already wanted Michael that the souvenir budget needs to be increased. Lol!

PiO can answer that.

Same here. Halloween time is very nice but the Holiday season will always be my favorite no matter what. There are people who like Halloween over Christmas. There was some nice new merchandise this year for the Halloween season and the Minnie Sally along with Mickey Jack was very neat. Hope you will be able to get it or we can get one for you next month and I'll ask Alison to hold it for you until you arrive for your trip.

The next posts will be up shortly.

[post=52314912]Last Installment on the Trip Report[/post]

Day 1 – September 14th, 2014 – Part 3

Haunted Mansion Holiday 2014

After waiting outside of the Haunted Mansion Holiday since DAW was using an ECV, it was time to go through the queue and ride the HMH. This was a first experience where the handicapped people don’t have to go and wait through the queue but the CM’s scan your tickets and tell you to come back at a certain time which is very interesting.

We went through the queue with no problem. DAW had to put the ECV on the side since they aren’t allowed through the ride where you will have to transfer to the Doom Buggies.

The HMH is decorated with its usual Disney’s The Nightmare Before Christmas decorations featuring Jack Skellington.

We entered in less than 2 minutes to go in the Haunted Mansion and waited until we entered the stretching room which is also decorated. I was using the Sigma lens for most of the trip and I don’t think I ever took it off even once.

The room is actually stretching?

The hallway with the different portraits that changed.

Just about to enter the loading station and ride the Doom Buggies.

I was able to get some good pictures with the Sigma lens while there were times where it didn’t focus correctly. But overall the pictures turned out nice during the first experience. The only time where I was so disappointed in my pictures that I took during that ride experience was the dining room with the gingerbread house. But I was able to go on a second time and the second time was the charm over the first time.

Like on any part of the HMH, it was so difficult to get pictures where it was in very dark scenes. I didn’t set the ISO so high to 12,800 like on the last trip after seeing my pictures. So I just set it up at 6400 ISO and at least there wasn’t a blur on the bottom.

The new gingerbread house for 2014. It is very interesting how this year’s gingerbread house which it opens and reveals a gingerbread man. The one in 2013 in my opinion is way better over this years.

Jack and Zero

Oogie Boogie at the end of the ride

Our shot riding the Doom Buggy

We just finished riding the HMH and now back outside at New Orleans Square. I still never get tired of the HMH during the Halloween season or Christmas season at DL. The gingerbread house in the dining room is nice and there were one’s that are way better over that one. It was nice that the wait time was only 15 minutes where we waited outside instead of going through the queue. I would have no problem going through the queue to be able to get pictures of the holiday decorations.

After getting the ECV, we started to move on to our next attraction that day. That’s it for this post and continue on to the next post.

[post=52329166]Continue to the Next Post[/post]​

[post=52329154]Last Installment on the Trip Report[/post]

Day 1 – September 14th, 2014 – Part 4

Dia de Los Muertos, Halloween Tree & Halloween Carnival

After riding HMH, we head on over to the next area that was decorated during the Halloween season which was Dia de Los Muertos in Frontierland. Like every year during the Halloween season at Frontierland, Dia de Los Muertos (the Spanish phrase for “Day of the Dead”) was back again in Frontierland.

Right next to Dia de Los Muertos was the Ray Bradbury tree or known as the Halloween tree during the Halloween season.

After looking at the tree, DAW had to use the restroom so we head on over to Rancho del Zocalo restaurant which is where the nearest restroom is located. Like every other year during the Halloween season, it is all decorated.

While I was waiting for DAW, I went inside the restaurant and look at what Halloween food is available and the special at Rancho del Zocalo was Dia de Los Muertos Dessert Special Choco Flan.

After she used the restroom, we head on over to Frontierland backside and go to the Halloween Carnival. It was located at Big Thunder Ranch like every other year during the Halloween season where Big Thunder Ranch is decorated for the Halloween season.

But when we arrived at Big Thunder Ranch, it was already passed 6pm and it was closed. The Halloween Carnival closed at 6pm and we just missed it by a few minutes. I would be back there later during the trip but I was able to get some pictures outside.

We were now entering Fantasyland and I noticed that the carts that are right next to Casey Jr. are not there. It was also a nice opportunity to see the former Fantasyland Skyway station which used to be there until the early 90s.

That will be it for this post and stay tune for the next update.

[post=52329213]Continue to the Next Post[/post]​

[post=52329154]Last Installment on the Trip Report[/post]

Day 1 – September 14th, 2014 – Part 5

Happiest Boat Ride on Earth & Tomorrowland

After walking in Fantasyland, we head on over to It’s a Small World Plaza in order to ride It’s a Small World. DAW wanted to go on the boat ride during the trip. She always enjoy riding IASW every time we go to DL. She like the holiday version over the regular one but she still enjoys both versions.

While looking at the façade, it was partially covered in tarps which is a good sign since it is getting a new coat of paint in which it does need it a lot where there were times when I saw the façade that it was wearing down a little.

The wait time was only about 5 minutes to get on the boat so we are now cruising on IASW.

Looking at the topiaries outside of IASW.

After we got off IASW, we heard the Frozen song and I can tell what that was. It was the Frozen pre-parade float that is ahead of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade. But I was surprised that it was running during the second parade in which it was only available for the first parade and not available for the second. It just shows that it is so popular that Disney had to put it in the second parade where it is so popular.

Since the second parade was going on at 6:30pm, we couldn’t walk all the way down towards MS since it will be busy. So we head on over towards Tomorrowland to wait until it was clear to walk at MS.

While walking on over to Tomorrowland, the walls for the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage were finally gone and the lagoon was all filled up again. It was so nice to see the lagoon all filled up again and glad that the ride will be open later this week. One of the subs on the side dock was moving on the main line at the time when we passed by it. Looks like they were testing out the subs to make sure that they will be ready for the public.

Also when we were walking by the FNSV, I didn’t see any Monorails running on the track or at the station. But when we got close to the entrance, the CM’s were informing guests that the monorails were down. I was surprised to see the monorail not running that day. Mostly this ride along with the Disneyland Railroad are running all the time (unless work is being done on the tracks or buildings right next to the line) at the parks.

Since the parade was going on around MS Hub, we decided to wait in Tomorrowland until it was clear to walk on over in that direction.

While we were in TL, we passed by Gpace Mountain Ghost Galaxy which is one of the two rides (along with HMH) that have Halloween overlays for the Halloween season. DAW is not a roller coaster type person so we didn’t ride it and the wait time was at 35 minutes.

Right next to the SMGG, there was one of the popcorn stalls and they have the Mickey Hatbox Ghost popcorn bucket and we bought two of them for me and for DAF. DAF who goes with me to the DLR a lot like to collect the popcorn buckets just like me. I wasn’t able to get one last year during the September trip but I was able to get two of them.

After getting the buckets, we just waited until it was time to go on over to Main Street. This will be it for this post and stay tune for the next update at DL that night.

[post=52347561]Continue to the Next Post[/post]​

Great pics, Bret. Can't wait to hang out with you and Alison again next month. We can all snap to our hearts content (as long as it's not at each other!! :laughing:)

PiO can answer that.

I rather thought you might like to share YOUR news rather than me......popcorn::

Great pictures inside HMH. I'm sitting here looking at this one as I read the DIS. It hangs in Olga's suite. You got some good shots in IASW too. I'm glad Nemo is reopening. Add that to the list of rides I want to go on. Maybe I better plan to get out there earlier!

Great shots outside HMH and on the ride Bret! I have to agree that last year’s gingerbread house was spectacular and I prefer it over this year’s model.

Your pictures of Dia de Los Muertos are so colorful and clear. I enjoyed seeing them all. Especially the flower and fruit picture with the light post in the background. We like the Rancho del Zocalo restaurant and plan to eat there in December.

I’m like your DAW, I prefer the holiday version of IASW. WOW that new lens (and you behind the camera to work it) took excellent pictures in IASW.
The Halloween Mickey popcorn bucket is adorable this year.

Great pics, Bret. Can't wait to hang out with you and Alison again next month. We can all snap to our hearts content (as long as it's not at each other!! :laughing:)

I rather thought you might like to share YOUR news rather than me......popcorn::

Thanks PiO. DAF and I can't wait to hang out as well. There is going to be a lot of picture taking on those days.

Alright. When I rented the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 lens during the trip and I was so satisfy with the pictures that I decided to get the lens after all. It was a tough decision to buy a new lens after trying it out during my latest trip report. I was satisfy with most of the pictures during the trip and I got it. Thanks PiO for helping make the decision on getting the lens. I can't wait to use it for our upcoming trip.

Great pictures inside HMH. I'm sitting here looking at this one as I read the DIS. It hangs in Olga's suite. You got some good shots in IASW too. I'm glad Nemo is reopening. Add that to the list of rides I want to go on. Maybe I better plan to get out there earlier!

Thanks Alison. It is nice that the FNSV is about to reopen this weekend.

Great shots outside HMH and on the ride Bret! I have to agree that last year’s gingerbread house was spectacular and I prefer it over this year’s model.

Your pictures of Dia de Los Muertos are so colorful and clear. I enjoyed seeing them all. Especially the flower and fruit picture with the light post in the background. We like the Rancho del Zocalo restaurant and plan to eat there in December.

I’m like your DAW, I prefer the holiday version of IASW. WOW that new lens (and you behind the camera to work it) took excellent pictures in IASW.
The Halloween Mickey popcorn bucket is adorable this year.

Thanks you TK. The pictures turned out really nice with the Sigma lens during the HMH. There were some areas where they were so dark that it is hard to take pictures. Last year's gingerbread house was way better over this years.

You will like Rancho del Zocalo which offers a lot for the price of the food. It has been a long time since I ate at that restaurant that I might consider eating there one day.

The holiday version of IASW is always one of my favorites during the holiday season. The Mickey Hatbox Ghost popcorn bucket debut last year but i wasn't able to get one since they ran out during my visit. I was fortunate that they have them during my trip.

The next post will be up shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter