Seaworld's Christmas Celebration

KBF

DIS Veteran
Looks Like Seaworld's Christmas celebration starts earlier this year than normal. The celebration starts November 17th and runs on select dates from November 17th until New Years. Here is more info for those interested in planning a trip to Seaworld for the Christmas season....

http://seaworldparks.com/en/christmas_promo/orlando

Does it say any where what the select dates are?!

Not yet. But traditionally, it is every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the fist few weeks and then nightly starting mid December. So I would imagine starting November 17th, it will be every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until mid December (Probably December 17th) when it will then be nightly through New Years.

Any news on this? We will be staying onsite for 3 nights from Dec. 11th. (midweek).

Are these special events with extra pricing?

Any news on this? We will be staying onsite for 3 nights from Dec. 11th. (midweek).

The special events and shows are all included with your regular admission, as long as they are being held when you visit (KBF will likely be able to confirm if the special shows and events ran daily by December 11th, or if it was still Friday/Saturday/Sunday until closer to Christmas).

SeaWorld updated their website last week to show some of their planned Christmas tours, dining, shows and activities:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/christmas

If you have not already heard, Dine with Shamu has recently dropped in price from $49 per adult/?? kids to $29 pp w/one child free per paying adult. Might be a nice add-on for a Christmas visit!! You can book right on the SeaWorld website.

Yes, we just booked Dine with Shamu thanks to a previous thread. It was only $29.99 each for my husband and I and my 4 year old is free. $60 for dinner and a show with alcohol is an unbelievable price for 3 people! I suggest everyone takes advantage of this deal!

If you have not already heard, Dine with Shamu has recently dropped in price from $49 per adult/?? kids to $29 pp w/one child free per paying adult. Might be a nice add-on for a Christmas visit!! You can book right on the SeaWorld website.

That sounds really good, I did not get that. Will have to search for experiences to see what it includes.

The Christmas events are all included with park admission. Unfortunately, you might not get to see any of the Christmas shows. But you will still get to see Christmas themed rides and attractions. If you were to go on Friday the 14th, then you would get the entire Christmas package. But it's still nice to ride the ride and see decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter