• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seaworld, Universal & Six Flags

ZoeD

Earning My Ears
Hi there

Thinking of doing Disneyland California next year but just wondering how easy is it to get to Seaworld San Diego, Universal and Six Flags Magic Mountain without a car?? Any comments greatly appreciated.

Six Flags isn't very easy, but both Seaworld and Universal are accesable using Metrolink, Amtrack and the Red Line subway.

Thanks for that, shall have to investigate Metrolink, Amtrack and Red Line subway.

Renting a car might be cheaper. We rented a full-size car for $200 for the two weeks we are there this month.

Must admit the more I look into the distance between the parks the more I think it'll be cheaper just to rent one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter