Seaworld tickets

Boncho

DIS Veteran
We're going to be at Disney from May 13 - 21 and are thinking about going to Seaworld for a day. Does anyone know how much the tickets are to buy at Seaworld instead of buying advance tickets?

:confused3

I can not answer your question but wanted to let you know that I will be on the Magic on May 13th too. We are flying down on Wends. and will be a Sea World May 11 & 12. One can still visit for free within a week of your first Sea World visit. We plan on attending the Polar and endangered specifies tours at Sea World. We were originally going to spend one day a two Disney parks and one day at the Universal parks but found out that since my husband is in the reserves, Sea World will let my family in for free.

:thumbsup2 I just wanted to let you know that you can go to the Southwest airlines website and sign up for a rewards card(no purchase necessary). They say just print out the card & take it with you and you can receive 20% off the admission price at the gate. :confused3 I'm gonna try it on the 21st of May! Hopefully it will work for us as we are a family of 4 & the savings will be pretty significant!

We are going in June and was wondering where to see that about 20% with Southwest airline reward card. Would be a great deal.

momginger said:
:thumbsup2 I just wanted to let you know that you can go to the Southwest airlines website and sign up for a rewards card(no purchase necessary). They say just print out the card & take it with you and you can receive 20% off the admission price at the gate. :confused3 I'm gonna try it on the 21st of May! Hopefully it will work for us as we are a family of 4 & the savings will be pretty significant!

Thanks, just went to the Southwest Airlines website and signed up for their rewards card and printed it off. It even says on their website that if you present the card at the gate when you buy your ticket, you can get 20% off for up to 4 people - just enough for us.
Thanks again!!!!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter