• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seaworld Ticket question

Prairiemom

Mouseketeer
I keep wondering if this is true. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate know ASAP as I leave on Friday and would love to know the answer to this question

Can you buy a ticket to Seaworld and get it stamped before you leave to come back another day? I have heard that this is possible as long as you use it within a week of your first visit. Also does anyone have any idea of what the cost is for Adults and kids? We are hoping to go on our first day but realize that we will be unable to see everything so we are hoping to go back once more during our weeks trip to see what we have missed but don't want to pay twice in order to do so. So if anyone can tell me if its possible to use your ticket again I would appreciate known this info

Yes, there is a booth near the entrance where you go to redeem your second day free ticket. They take your picture for the pass so everyone in the group needs to go to get the passes. It costs around $65 for adults and around $50 for kids. Check the web site. You can even order tickets and print them at home to speed things up when entering the park.

As I've been told, you can still get 6 extra days by getting your tix stamped at the Passport window on your way in or out. Just make sure everyone who holds a ticket is present at the window.

Thanks so very much for this info as my dh doesn't want me to get any tickets for Seaworld until we are out there and then decide what we are going to do. But at least we will know that we can use our tickets for more then one day if we are to get them stamped, which we will be sure to do

Similar question but this could be different:

We already bought a ticket for Sea World from AAA. We are thinking about hitting Sea World after we check in our hotel probably arriving at 4PM or so for a "Sneak Preview" and then coming back the next day (on the same ticket) if possible?

I know that is allowed on some theme parks (e.g., Hershey park). Does Seaworld allow this?

thanks!

Bob

NewEnglandCamper said:
Similar question but this could be different:

We already bought a ticket for Sea World from AAA. We are thinking about hitting Sea World after we check in our hotel probably arriving at 4PM or so for a "Sneak Preview" and then coming back the next day (on the same ticket) if possible?

I know that is allowed on some theme parks (e.g., Hershey park). Does Seaworld allow this?

Bob

Yes, that will work fine. Follow the procedure mentioned by other posters. Just make sure you don't exit without getting your Anytime next-six-days photo pass printed.

We find Seaworld ideal for part-day visits because of this policy. I love Seaworld!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter