Seaworld Refillable Cups

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Can you bring these back year-to-year the way you can with Universals refillable cups?

Thanks...

yes, you can even use sea world cups at busch gardens and visa versa... (unwritten polocy)

Wow thanks - thats great to know.....any idea if Aquatica is in on this also? I have 2 Seaworld and 2 Busch cups.....although the Busch ones are quite large and heavy so I would probably just pack the Seaworld ones......

Would that work with the cups bought back in 2003? I can take a picture of them tomorrow.

If so I'll definitely be sure to pack them for our trip.

I am bringing a 2003 Seaworld Orlando AND a 2004 Seaworld San Diego cup....

In 2006 I brought to Universal Studios Florida a 2004 Universal Studios Hollywood cup.....

It doesnt seem to matter what year for either Seaworld or Universal!!

In 2006 I brought to Universal Studios Florida a 2004 Universal Studios Hollywood cup.....

Were your cups from 2003 SeaWorld Orlando a bluish color that fit into a vehicle cup holder? Just making sure what we have were the refillable cups. It's been too long and I don't remember what they were.

Thanks.

Sorry....I have a purple one with a picture of Shamu on it and I have a blue one that has a black rubbery grip area in the middle of it.....I think the purple one would fit in a car cup holder but does not look like it was specifically made for that.....

ANY refillable mug purchased can be refilled.....I am pretty sure the only cups that would hold up after a day in the parks would be a refillable......:confused3

Wow thanks - thats great to know.....any idea if Aquatica is in on this also? I have 2 Seaworld and 2 Busch cups.....although the Busch ones are quite large and heavy so I would probably just pack the Seaworld ones......

Aquatica also.Pretty much any A-B park except discovery cove,cause you get free drinks allday anyway :thumbsup2

It is my favorite cup. I had no trouble using it. Nobody batted an eye!

Charleyann

First I ever heard of Sea World refillable mugs. Where in SW do you get them? How much do they cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter