SeaWorld Quick Queue - Worth it?

alisigns

Can't wait to See Mickey!
We are starting our vacation next week with a visit to SeaWorld on Sunday, August 28th. Is the Quick Queue worth it? Where is the preferred seating if so? Thanks!!

I don't know where the preferred seating is. There are really only a few rides, so I'm not sure if it's worth it. I think the usual advice of go at opening and do the rides first will still work. We've waited a really long time for the raft ride in the heat of summer, but other than that nothing was too awful of a wait. And with only a handful of rides, one or two longer waits doesn't add up to as much as most theme parks.

PHXscuba

I went in March the waiting is not long and the shows have plenty of good seating, the place was not even that crowded l would pass on the quick que , if its crowded when you get there buy it but it won't be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter