Seaworld Passport members get free guest.

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by wayneg, Jul 2, 2010.

1. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Just had an email from Seaworld, new offer for passport members, not seen it posted sorry if I missed it. Take a friend in free until 30th Sept.
    Thought I would post incase anyone has not recieved their email, log into your account to find the offer.

CELEBRATE SUMMER, SEAWORLD STYLE WITH A FRIEND FOR FREE
    Passport Members: What could be better than summer at SeaWorld? Getting a friend in FREE! You can both experience all the thrilling rides, up-close animal encounters and awesome shows. Then stay for SeaWorld AfterDark, our nighttime rock and roll extravaganza featuring Shamu Rocks®, Sea Lions Tonite and Reflections, a dazzling finale with fireworks, water and lights. You can even take an incredible nighttime ride on Manta®, our one-of-a kind flying coaster. Register online today!.

BONUS OFFER: Invite up to 6 more friends and SAVE $20 off each single day admission ticket. E-Ticket allows you to print your ticket at home and go straight to the turnstiles. Enjoy one visit to SeaWorld Orlando by September 30, 2010.

2. Twilight Terror

Twilight Terror DIS Veteran

Great offer. Shame that everyone I'm going with already has a 2-yr passport! :lmao: We are planning to take my cousins with us one year, once she's finished A Levels, but that's a couple of years. Doubt the offer will be going again then, for a short burst of time.

3. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Are you still Sea World passport holders Wayne? You don't want a couple of friends in August do you ;)

4. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Waiting to hear back from friends Joh, will put you next on the list.:thumbsup2