Seaworld hotels

goingroundthebend

Mouseketeer
were coming to orlando for 21 nights September 2012 and unsure if to do all 21 nights on disney .Or the other option is were looking at is 7 nights down by seaworld and ideally in hotel we can walk to it from .Theres myself, dd and ds who be 7 and uses wheelchair do not need wheelchair room as his chairs tiny as is he .

any recommendations

The Renaissance is best hotel in Orlando and Its located direct across from sea world. This is very nice and amazing hotel. Its have lots of 5star facility in this hotel like guest room, meeting room, spa, fitness and recreation area and so on. Its have in good location.

Residence Inn at Sea World is great. Free breakfast and some nights they have free food. You would also have a kitchen. Not sure about walking distance cuz that is different for everyone. :banana:

I agree that the Renaissance is a very nice hotel. The rooms are huge and it is so convenient to walk across the street to SW. We spent the morning at SW, went back to the hotel to swim in the afternoon, and returned to SW in the evening.

Boy for that long a stay, if it were me, I'd really prefer a condo for the space, kitchen, laundry facilities, nice patio or balcony to sit out on vs. doing hotels the whole time. I haven't stayed there, but you might want to consider the "Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Sea World" that is right across the street from the park. This property gets great reviews and would be super convienent for the SeaWorld park.

Thank you

i did look into a villa but becuase I would not had my drving licence for more than 12 months car rental is out and none seem to have public transport as a option

Downside looked at condos but they sem to be over 2 floors so no good for ds .At home the nearest shop is a 60 minute walk each way .And we often do that .Well me and dd do,ds rides .Though do admit to having my main shopping delivered

The Renaissance looks lovely. I've never stayed there. We have though twice on two different mini three night stays stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the Renaissance and really liked that property. You can walk to Sea World from here too. It's a three star vs. four star hotel (Renaissance is four star), two double beds rather than queens, mini frig and microwave in rooms, cute little pool area with jacuzzi, yummy reasonable resturant for dinner onsite, very clean, and has super friendly accomodating staff. They have some pretty good rates that include SeaWorld tickets or breakfast, and sometimes I've seen specials not on their website on Expedia too for room only.

The Renaissance looks lovely. I've never stayed there, though, due to our budget. We have though twice on two different mini three night stays stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the Renaissance and really liked that property. You can walk to Sea World from here too. It's a three star vs. four star hotel (Renaissance is four star), two double beds rather than queens, mini frig and microwave in rooms, cute little pool area with jacuzzi, yummy reasonable resturant for dinner onsite, very clean, and has super friendly accomodating staff. They have some pretty good rates that include SeaWorld tickets or breakfast, and sometimes I've seen specials not on their website on Expedia too for room only. It's another property that you might want to take a look at.

We just returned from Marriott's Harbour Lake, which is just about a mile and a half from Seaworld.

I agree with the other poster, that for such a long trip, having the space of a condo is really more comfortable. You could have a washer/dryer and full kitchen, plus a living room, so you'd have more space to relax.

I got our week through Interval International on a "getaway" and it was only $350 for the entire week. This time of year, it is normally $350 per night. If you have any good friends who own a timeshare affiliated with II, they can book these for you - they are hit or miss, and you can't get a refund (prepaid). But that's beside the point really, as if you're so close to Seaworld, you can call a taxi for about $5 each way, so you don't need to worry about driving. And there is a grocery store quite close by too, so you could take taxis there as well.

There is also a lot of condos closer to Disney parks, and you can take taxis as you need. I just would much prefer a condo for anything a week or longer.

Harbour Lake does have elevators, so being more than one story isn't an issue. If you mean a townhouse, then yes, I'd avoid them. But our condo was like an apartment. Also the pool had zero-entry and a nice play area, with splashing and such, so it would be nice for any child I think.

Good luck with your planning!

Sea world is best hotel type. There are many sea world hotel in all over type world but I think The best sea world hotel is The Renaissance. Its look like is very beautiful and its have all luxury facility.

Parc Cornich in my siggy was nice. IT is a block from Seaworld, not sure I'd want to walk it though, but it is very nice condo.

I own a timeshare at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea World. This is a really nice resort. There are plenty of activities for both adults and children. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Cross the street and you are at Sea World. The city bus system has a stop close by. It is a great place to spend a week.

Has anyone stayed at Wyndham's Orlando International Resort Club? The Wyndham site says it's close to Sea World.

San Diego hotel near the bay and near Seaport Village, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego and Zoo.The Florida Hotel and Conference Center is located in the business district and close to Florida to Manchester Grand Mall.Dining options Hyatt San Diego has 4 restaurants and bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter