• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seaworld counter service restaurants

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Planning on going to Seaworld for a day very soon - havent been since 2006 and are clueless about where to eat there. Any recommendations for an early lunch?

Do you have to book that in advance and Does anyone know approx how much is it?

Hiya.

I asked this question across on the Main Seaworld Board a short while back as I have always really struggled to find a decent CS restaurant @ SW:confused3

We ate during our last visit @ Mango Joes and honestly it was THE worst meal I have ever had :sick:

Anyways after reading many reviews and hearing many peoples opinions we have opted for either Voyagers which I understand is like a BBQ grill or Sea Garden Cafe for Deli sandwiches.

Annette x

Do you have to book that in advance and Does anyone know approx how much is it?

The price will have changed now I imagine, I went it October 2009, but it cost around $99 for three of us :D

You do have to book in advance, at least it's recommended you do, as tables fill up quickly.

You get a photo of your party near the pool bit where you can see Shamu under water just around the corner from where the meal is and it's presented to you after your meal.

It's a buffet meal but there are also servers and unlimited drinks.

You're right next to Shamu's pool where he does tricks and the trainer explains a lot about the animal and answers any question which was great for the kids :D

It's shaded too so you don't get too hot in the sun :D

We ate pasta from the Seafire Inn (ok but nothing memorable. We always used to go across to the CS near where they kept the horses (now gone) as the turkey sandwiches were good and the carrot cake was tasty :) There is also a nice seating area outside.

I think Dine with Shamu is still suspended following the death of the trainer last year - and checking the Seaworld site its not mentioned on there.

We usually eat the Deli place at the back of the park - seems to be about the best and does have a decent amount of indoor seating.

I think Dine with Shamu is still suspended following the death of the trainer last year - and checking the Seaworld site its not mentioned on there.

We usually eat the Deli place at the back of the park - seems to be about the best and does have a decent amount of indoor seating.

Awww I thought they might have :( It's a lovely meal and shows everyone how the trainers really care about the animals.

Hope it opens again soon.

I may be wrong (will find out in less than two months), but I'd heard the Deli has closed and been replaced with a pizza and pasta all you can eat buffet restuarant, now that Busch no longer own the park. That will be a shame, because those carvery sandwiches made it easily the best CS meal at SeaWorld.

Voyagers Smokehouse (BBQ ribs and chicken) and the Spice Mill (burgers, chicken and fish sandwiches) would be my next choices, but both were only okay the last time we went there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter