Seaworld at Christmas

trishdee

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the christmas shows @ seaworld for 2013 start or when the normally do? is it always after thanksgiving or is it like disney & starts sometime in nov? Im planning a trip for nov so Im really hoping that when they start. Thank you

I've never been but i was just on their site looking at this (we are planning a December maybe trip to WDW) and it said this
Enjoy SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration:
Select dates from November 17 – December 31, 2012.

Granted those are the 2012 dates but 2013 dates might be similar! It was under events..Christmas Celebration and then Learn more tab.

Hope you get to go! pixiedust:

Like the previous said the dates will probably be similar but just remember that before Dec the holiday events were done only on the weekends and not during the week. You will just have to keep an eye out for when it starts.

Below is what I had for 2012. They seem to be increasing the number of days every year and extending the overall time frame. It really is the best Holiday event that is included with regular park admission.

"SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration Fri-Sun November 17-25 and 30 and December 1-2, 7-9, and 14-31 and through January 5 select shows."

On the calendar on Seaworld's website, look for any day in November and December that lists a park closing of 9:00pm or 11:00pm. Those will be the Christmas celebration Days/Nights. Any day in November that lists a 6:00pm closing will not have the Christmas celebration, but 6:00pm closings in December will still offer the Christmas themed attractions like Polar Express experience as well as Christmas decor but not the Christmas themed shows.

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Park-Info/Park-Hours

So according to the Seaworld Calendar, the dates in November and December 2013 with closing times of 9:00pm and 11:00pm are....

Friday, November 23rd thru Sunday, December 1st
Friday, December 6th thru Sunday, December 8th
Friday, December 13th thru Tuesday, December 31st

So those dates above are most likely your dates for the Christmas celebration for 2013.

Note: This past year, the Christmas celebration extended into January. But park closing times for 2014 aren't listed yet. So as this year progresses, keep checking January 2014 on the calendar for park closing times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter