• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seaworld and Universal Tickets

grahamsgirl

'Somethimes you can't make it on your own'
Hi Everyone
Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I last visited Florida we went to Seaworld for one day bought the ticket there, and at the end of the day we went to guest relations who took our photo and gave us a ticket for a further days entry.and I seem to remember Universal doing something similar. Just wondering if this is still the case. Anyone been recently know? Have left it a bit late to get my tickets for Seaworld and Universal so was just wondering are there deals to be had if we purchase tickets over there?

I dont know if they still do this, but have you checked out the offers that are available on line we got e ticket 7 day passes for universal when we went in dec and they were really easy to get and a bargain at only $89 each also we got our seaworld/busch tickets and printed those at home before we left again we got a good price for them so its definetly worth checking before you go, we will be doing it before this years trip

vicki
:tigger: :eeyore:

Try the seaworld site for tickets
They also do the 4 park flex ticket which might work out better for you (SW/IOA/US/W+W)
You can do the print at home option

http://www.seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=196

The above link does not work for me, i think this is what Juliebro meant
http://secure.universalstudios.com/...sCategoryGroup=UOMain&SalesCategory=UOTPTLive

Again you have the print at home or credit card pick up at the park.

The one day, get one free on the day offers at the parks are hit and a miss.

Best to get your tickets sorted before you go in my opinion.

Hi, just reading this and tickets sound great idea BUT do they easily accept home printed tickets?

The time before last (5 yrs ago) we purchased our tickets from a UK Disney store and it caused us numerous problems - everytime we tried to get into the parks they didn't allow us in as the tickets wouldn't work properly (all 5 of them!) and we had to go to guest relations and it got such a pain. I'm sure it was a one off but I'd hate to repeat all that palaver again! :rolleyes:

Cheers
ju:dance3:

our tickets had a barcode on and they just scanned them as we entered it was no more difficult than using any other ticket

vicki
:donald: :tigger:

Hi, just reading this and tickets sound great idea BUT do they easily accept home printed tickets?

The time before last (5 yrs ago) we purchased our tickets from a UK Disney store and it caused us numerous problems - everytime we tried to get into the parks they didn't allow us in as the tickets wouldn't work properly (all 5 of them!) and we had to go to guest relations and it got such a pain. I'm sure it was a one off but I'd hate to repeat all that palaver again! :rolleyes:

Cheers
ju:dance3:

I did the print at home option last July no problem.
You get sent an email with an A4 pdf attached for each ticket.
You can exchange them for "real Tickets" if you want at guest services I believe as they are easier to damage.

Thanks guys - I've now had a look at the link to the website and they're really good value - adult prices are the same as childrens which are then about $20 cheaper than the online childrens prices too. So I'll go right back now and buy some. Might print the confirmation thing you state, on white card so they last a bit longer.:woohoo:

By the way - love your name Jakey, look a bit scarey though!!!
Hee hee:rotfl:

Cheers
Ju:dance3:

Thanks for all your help guys - i will check all these options out :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter