Seaworld 2nd day now FREE again

When I went last July, they were doing a "buy a day, get the rest of the year free!" thing. It seemed like an incredible deal but I only got one more days use out of it.

AuroraRora said:
When I went last July, they were doing a "buy a day, get the rest of the year free!" thing. It seemed like an incredible deal but I only got one more days use out of it.

That's because the fun card is $89 and that is the same price as the one day price.

I just bought the Fun Pass, it did not say Florida resident where I clicked on it. It was under Buy Passes, then Buy a Pass, then pay for a day, play all year. Never said FL resident. I had no idea there might be a restriction. I put my home address in there, etc.

Well, that is what I am using in September. We wanted to go for 2 days. Worst case I guess they can switch it to a regular ticket and I can get that 2nd day free thing.

I just bought the Fun Pass, it did not say Florida resident where I clicked on it. It was under Buy Passes, then Buy a Pass, then pay for a day, play all year. Never said FL resident. I had no idea there might be a restriction. I put my home address in there, etc.

Well, that is what I am using in September. We wanted to go for 2 days. Worst case I guess they can switch it to a regular ticket and I can get that 2nd day free thing.

I am sure you will be just fine :thumbsup2 .

Last summer, we purchased one annual pass and two "weekday" passes for Aquatica, the latter of which were only listed on the FL residents section of the website. We are not residents of Florida, nor even of the USA....so I was a bit concerned about whether we could buy and use them or not. I called SW before purchasing to see if we might have issues when we go to enter the park. They assured me that the weekday passes, while listed under the FL residents section of the website, are open for purchase to anyone (they are marked to FL residents as they are the largest sector of consumers to purchase that type of pass, hence being placed in that area of the website). They even put through the ticket purchase for me by phone using my Canadian MasterCard.

When we entered the park with our ticket confirmations, we had no problem at all.

I am sure you will be just fine :thumbsup2 .

Last summer, we purchased one annual pass and two "weekday" passes for Aquatica, the latter of which were only listed on the FL residents section of the website. We are not residents of Florida, nor even of the USA....so I was a bit concerned about whether we could buy and use them or not. I called SW before purchasing to see if we might have issues when we go to enter the park. They assured me that the weekday passes, while listed under the FL residents section of the website, are open for purchase to anyone (they are marked to FL residents as they are the largest sector of consumers to purchase that type of pass, hence being placed in that area of the website). They even put through the ticket purchase for me by phone using my Canadian MasterCard.

When we entered the park with our ticket confirmations, we had no problem at all.

Good to hear. We just want to go into SW on our arrival day, and the following day. So just 1 1/2 days. I don't think we will be back in Orlando before year end to use it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter