• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seating for Shows

andersonfamily

Mouseketeer
How does the seating for the shows work? Is it an assigned seating or more of a southwest airlines style free for all?

It's like going to a movie theater. First come, first served.

You're not supposed to save seats but I think the enforcement comes more when one is trying to save half a row rather than just a couple of seats.

Has this changed with the assigned show times on the Dream? There was early speculation that they would try to enforce the show time in some way, but I haven't heard anyone mention whether they did or not?

On our upcoming cruise, we're cruising with our kids godparents and their kids. Our reservations were supposed to be linked for dining, but we hadn't plan to fully link them until after excursions, etc are booked. When they assigned show times, we got the 5pm show and they got the 9pm show. Both shows currently have waiting lists, so no guarantee that either of us will be able to switch show times, so we're wondering if we could just go to the same show on the nights we want to sit together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter