seating at princess breakfast

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the seating is like for the new princess breakfast? Are the tables set up for only 4 people or can you get five at a table? Thanks

As the other poster stated, we saw round tables for 5 or 6. We also saw where they had pushed two tables together for 8 or 9.

I talked to WDW DINE this week, and the CM said that tables for 5 are few and far between. I was reserving for Thanksgiving week, and he didn't have one available. He cheated and put us at a table for 4 then noted a highchair. Our smallest can use a highchair, and she's not going to touch food anyway. He made it clear that other CMs probably wouldn't do that, and that if the call got monitored he'd get scolded. Our other option was to split into a party of 3 and a party of 2 -- no thanks. Good luck getting a bigger table. I think I'm going to call back and just double check if one has opened tomorrow.

Don't forget to check back at the 60 day mark. People who have booked this for a back-up for Cindy's will be cancelling. Unless they are going to be Princess hogs!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter