seating at princess breakfast

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Joyfulsnuff, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Joyfulsnuff

Joyfulsnuff <font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the seating is like for the new princess breakfast? Are the tables set up for only 4 people or can you get five at a table? Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. slimplaw

slimplaw DIS Veteran

We were there this past Mon. I saw some round tables that seated 5 or 6 people.

4. suzannews

suzannews <font color=red>Bon Jovi rocks!<br><font color=gre

As the other poster stated, we saw round tables for 5 or 6. We also saw where they had pushed two tables together for 8 or 9.

5. travelitis

travelitis DIS Veteran

I talked to WDW DINE this week, and the CM said that tables for 5 are few and far between. I was reserving for Thanksgiving week, and he didn't have one available. He cheated and put us at a table for 4 then noted a highchair. Our smallest can use a highchair, and she's not going to touch food anyway. He made it clear that other CMs probably wouldn't do that, and that if the call got monitored he'd get scolded. Our other option was to split into a party of 3 and a party of 2 -- no thanks. Good luck getting a bigger table. I think I'm going to call back and just double check if one has opened tomorrow.

6. mazzarafe

mazzarafe <font color=9999FF>Member of RP Bad Girls Club<br>

Don't forget to check back at the 60 day mark. People who have booked this for a back-up for Cindy's will be cancelling. Unless they are going to be Princess hogs!:rolleyes: