Seat Sale for Air Canada to Hawaii

buckbart

Mouseketeer
Just received a new promo code for Air Canada this morning. flights from Winnipeg to Maui are as little as $246 one way - incredible price! Must fly before Feb 15th/2012. There are a few flights to Oahu too for $286 .... these are all prices out of WPG, so I imagine those folks out of Calgary and Vancouver could even get them cheaper.

*flights from Vancouver are as little as $180

Just received a new promo code for Air Canada this morning. flights from hawaii to Maui are as little as $246 one way - incredible price! Must fly before Feb 15th/2012. There are a few flights to Oahu too for $286 .... these are all prices out of WPG, so I imagine those folks out of Calgary and Vancouver could even get them cheaper.

So it costs $246 one way to fly Air Canada from Hawaii (the big Island) to Maui. And it costs $286 to fly from the Big Island to Oahu on Air Canada.

Great.

How much does it cost to fly Air Canada from a Canadian city to Hawaii?? I might get excited if I knew this....

Must of been far too early when I typed that first post - that cost was from Wpg to Maui or Wpg to Oahu. Vancouver is only $180 - so cheap compared to the $4000 I paid for 4 of us to go less than 15 days later :mad:

Reading my post again I realize I did mention that it was out of Winnipeg - so I'm not losing my mind completely. Hopefully someone can take advantage of the deal.

I just did a quick search for you Albertans out of Calgary and there are flights to Maui from Calagary for $238, return around the 11-15 is the same or less, oahu seems to be a little more but not by much. If you're travel times are flexible you could definetely score a good sale.

I just did a quick search for you Albertans out of Calgary and there are flights to Maui from Calagary for $238, return around the 11-15 is the same or less, oahu seems to be a little more but not by much. If you're travel times are flexible you could definetely score a good sale.

Thanks for checking.I needed a January 3rd flight:hippie:

That date is available. There's also flights out of Edmonton for that price. Sorry it is kind of wonky, I copied it off AC site. The flight on the 3rd leaves at 8:20 and arrives at 12:25

Mon
02-Jan
$238 Tue
03-Jan
$238 Wed
04-Jan
$238 Thu
05-Jan
$238 Fri
06-Jan
$254 Sat
07-Jan
$254 Sun
08-Jan
$254

To: Compare our fare options Kahului, HI (OGG)

Op. Flights

Ok old age brain fog is settin in im not seeing those prices brb
That date is available. There's also flights out of Edmonton for that price. Sorry it is kind of wonky, I copied it off AC site. The flight on the 3rd leaves at 8:20 and arrives at 12:25

Mon
02-Jan
$238 Tue
03-Jan
$238 Wed
04-Jan
$238 Thu
05-Jan
$238 Fri
06-Jan
$254 Sat
07-Jan
$254 Sun
08-Jan
$254

To: Compare our fare options Kahului, HI (OGG)

Op. Flights

There's 42 seats left on the plane from Calgary to Maui, Jan 3 - direct flight

AC043 08:20 12:25 763 - $238
- - -
Preview Seat Availability: AC043AC043AC043AC043AC043

Flight AC43 features overhead video.

Im actually trying to go to Honolulu not Maui. No matter how I toggle the dates I cannot get them to drop.:confused3

Have you considered flying into Maui and then using inter island flights to go to honolulu - its only $72 - still cheaper than paying direct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter