Seasonal Rides, Seasonal Eats?

CdeSade

Premium Annual Passholder
OK, my plan is for going to WDW for 1 week in December.

My questions are...
1. Of the "seasonal rides", which are usually closed that time of year (December)?
2. Do the "seasonal rides" open up the closer it comes to Christmas?

The reason I'm asking is because 2-3 weeks before Christmas the crowd level seems lower than average, while it seems that the closer you get to Christmas the crowds get more... crowded.

I don't want to miss some of my favorites... like Carousel of Progress.

Any and all help will be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

We've been the last half of Dec. the last 2 years and Carousel of Progress has always been open and some of the time Timekeeper has been open. We are going a little earlier this year to see if the crowds are less (11/27-12/3) and are all hoping COP will be open again.

BTW what's happening up in Ft. Smith....I live in Conway and know quite a few people up there. I also noticed your Massive Studios link and a good friend of mine DJ's in Little Rock. :wave2:

michaelwilliammidd said:
We've been the last half of Dec. the last 2 years and Carousel of Progress has always been open and some of the time Timekeeper has been open. We are going a little earlier this year to see if the crowds are less (11/27-12/3) and are all hoping COP will be open again.

BTW what's happening up in Ft. Smith....I live in Conway and know quite a few people up there. I also noticed your Massive Studios link and a good friend of mine DJ's in Little Rock. :wave2:

Awesome! As long as COP is open, then it's all cool. We'll either be going 12/08-12/15 or 12/15-12/22... swaying towards the former.

Ft. Smith? Nothing much, as always :( All they want to hear in the clubs here is Rap and Hip-Hop. I bet we have friends of friends... it's a small world, isn't it? Who is your DJ buddy? I bet I know him...

Great to hear from a fellow Arkansan... esp. one so close. Hit me up through PM...

Awesome....we are finding all kinds of people around Arkansas....Nice...there aren't many of us on here. Anyway, hello to YA'LL!!!! :wave2:

kimnscott said:
just posting because I work in fort smith But I live in cameron
kim
Well, nice to hear from you Kim... where do you work at? I work at www.reedtire.com - family business. If you need any tires, brakes, front end work, etc., hit me up! LOL, had to do a shameless plug.

AUTUMN SUN said:
Heck, Just Thought Id Pipe In. Hello From Hope!
Well hello to you! This is the Arkansas post, LOL!

TTY'all laters,
Chris

I guess there are alot of people who live in Oklahoma and work in Fort Smith. I shot a commercial spot at a credit union in Ft. Smith and that was the case with alot of the people who worked there. Anyone else from Arkansas go ahead and post a hello on here....might as well since that's what this post has turned into. :wave2:

CdeSade I work in ther emergency room at sparks hospital.
I work 7-12 hour days then I am off for 7 days. I do Know where reed tire is I don't think I have ever been there.
Have a great day
kim

Hello from Little Rock.

I usually go the first week or two of December. It's a great time to go.

I love all of the decorations. A day spent hotel hopping is a must.

The earlier in December, the better. Most, if not all, things are open then, especially this year with the 50th anniversary celebration going on. I would also suggest you make your reservations as soon as possible BECAUSE of the celebration. I am hearing that things are going to be quite hectic at WDW because of this.

Ok, I originally started to post this to tell you that I typically go the 1st week of December after New Years, and COP and Timekeeper are never open. Then I realized this was turning into an AR thread, and I felt at home cause I'm from Fayetteville, w/several friends in LR and Ft Smith! Though, I am not there now, and I'm so homesick. Think its time for a few days off from work and a road trip back home! :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter