Seasonal Pass Questions

creeljeff1982

First Family Vacation 2013
I have seasonal passes for my family but we would like to do one of the packages with the dining plan. Is it possible to use your seasonal passes or do you have to purchase tickets through the package in order to recieve the dining plan. Thanks for any help or point me in the right direction

thinking i should just call disney myself and ask, I dont really like talking to the reps they have, they usually never really answer the question you ask.

I do this every year. You just book an annual pass package. It is a ticketless package. Love it!

You can get a ticketless package, room + dining, as an AP holder. This is not the "free dining" promotion, though. You must buy 2-day base tickets for every guest to get the "free dining" package.

You can get a ticketless package, room + dining, as an AP holder. This is not the "free dining" promotion, though. You must buy 2-day base tickets for every guest to get the "free dining" package.

Thank you, is this avaliable online when reserving or would I need to call into disney to set the package up this way?

Thank you, is this avaliable online when reserving or would I need to call into disney to set the package up this way?

I think it's easier to call and do it, but that's my experience. To do it online, you have to have your AP (or a voucher for one) and log into the Passholder portion of the Disney website. If you call, you don't have to prove you have an AP to book the package, you just have to show it at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter