"Season of Disney" on the Travel Channel

wyorider

Earning My Ears
New shows, on Friday nights, 9pm April 11 is Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites The DVR is SET :happytv:

Soarin........thanks, it is a real a one stop site, the DVR will be on overdrive.........DBF thinks I am crazy to still be watching "EVERYTHING DISNEY" now that the trip is over........I guess 3 and a half days wasn't enough for me. Thanks

I'm quite upset that my cable provider doesn't have Travel channel..we have everything else in the world but not TC. The GM for our local cable is in my sunday school class and I hound her about that often.

I know I am sooo excited about these new shows. :banana: Of course I am living in the past so I still have to use my VHS to play it again Sam. :rotfl:

So sorry photobob -- I always hate when there are shows on channels that I don't get!!!

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter