Searching for Photos of Bonnet Creek & its pool

cstrong

Earning My Ears
We are going to Bonnet Creek in May and would like to check out some photos of the resort, including the pool. Also, how close is it to the Boardwalk and Epcot? Walking distance? Thanks so much! :)

it would be a fair hike to Epcot and Boardwalk.......

it is located just sorta kiddy corner from the Old Key West area....

My wife and I will be at Fairfield Bonnet Creek April 9-17. Iwill take lots of pictures and post them when I get back. Until then here are some pictures I found of the property from a few years ago. The pool was still under construction.

Pictures

-ceburto2

Thanks for the responses. We are going either May 7th or May 21st (we are signed up for the 21st but are going to try to change to the 7th if there are any cancellations).

Is it a hike to the Old Key West resort? We are hoping to visit some of the Disney hotels' restaurants and would prefer to walk rather than drive.

Also, we look forward to viewing your pics when you return. We can't wait to go!

walt disney resort is very "spread" out......walks would be more like "Hikes" as you state....to most if not all resorts at disney from Bonnet Creek

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter