Search for threads started by user

The closest thing is to go to someone's Profile Page and then look at the postings.

Under the "Search Forums" tab you can enter a username and check "Display results as threads" button at the bottom of the page. That seems to work for me.

Under the "Search Forums" tab you can enter a username and check "Display results as threads" button at the bottom of the page. That seems to work for me.

This works well for me. If you want only threads within a specific forum, you can restrict it that way as well.

apparently we are unable to do this anymore??
Rustmanfan....I've been looking at your stuff for weeks and I've just figures out that I can reply....sorry I'm not computer literate at all and have been searching for a way to get a stroller name plate designed (I'm not even sure I'm gonna be successful to printing) could you help me....? I do have file image names and all of that I see you require....I just don't know where to put my request ??? - thank you kind heartedly my email is steffie0383@gmail.com if that helps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter