Search Feature? and a Question about Adventurers Club

TheDogbots

Mouseketeer
Hello, Has anyone else had trouble with DISboards search feature lately? it hasnt worked for me in like a month, and i have tried with multiple types of browsers... anyone else having the same problems?

And, since I cant find the search feature, and not sure where else this would go (was debating puting it in the theme park section.. but it didnt sound right)
I have a Question about the Adventurers Club, I was wondering if anyone knew how often they change up the show, if they do at all? Just wondering, because when we were there over the 4th, we caught different casts but pretty much the same show, not that we didn't enjoy it, just wondering if they ever change it up (i heard they do seasonal specials like halloween and christmas, but was wondering if they change up the "normal show"?)

Thanks for any replies to either question in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter