Search Cactus question

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
I just started doing search cactus not too long ago, and I'm a little unsure about the cash-out procedure.

I know that you just click the "send my check" button before the end of the month when you've reached $20, but what if you have more than $20 in your account? Should I just cash out each time I reach $20, or should I wait till the end of the month so I can accumulate more $$?

Can you cash out more than once each month if you earn enough (by doing quick cash, etc.)?

What are the rules on this? Any help out there?:confused:

Here's what I found in their FAQs

You can cash out for more than $20 per month:

"You may allow your balance to accumulate to any amount you like."

This is from:
http://www.searchCactus.com/member/faq.asp

The first time I cashed out, I had a weird amount, like $24.16, in my account & got a check for that amount (I think--this was awhile ago since I didn't used to do SC everyday). So I think you can wait until closer to the end of the month & then request one check for the whole amount.

If anyone has cashed out more than once, I would be interested in hearing about it!

Karen

I usually wait until a couple of days before the end of the month - I have heard that the last day of the month is very busy on the site and sometimes it is hard to get thru to cash out. I will usually cash out on the 28th or 29th, and the two times i have done this my amounts were for $24 and change and $26 and change. This month will be about $28. You can cash out as soon as you hit $20.00 but they don't cut the checks until the 25th of the following month, so you won't get your check any sooner. I guess nowadays it is a gamble whether or not to let your money "ride" until the end of the month with so many rewards programs going under - it's a personal choice, i guess. :D
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter