Search a range of dates?

john1928

Mouseketeer
Is there a mechanism to check for open ADR slots at a given location for a range of dates?

I have a request from a family member to eat at a locale that seems to be booked for our entire trip. I've been checking back periodically, but I've been doing that by making 11 separate searches each time, doing it one day at a time. Am I overlooking a better way?

No there isn't a better way online. There used to be an option in the online reservation system that looked for a span of dates, but they changed it. Or you can call Disney Dining and have them look for your stretch of dates, but most of the time it takes you longer to get a person on the line than it does for you to search all 11 days separately yourself.:headache:

The ability to search a restaurant for an entire date range is probably the biggest thing the online ADR system needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter