SeaRaycers

mickey's merry men

Earning My Ears
I haven't been on a SeaRaycer since a trip to WDW in '79! I thought it might be fun to do with DH and DSons this August. I'm just afraid that my sons will be too big for a fun "ride with Mom or Dad" event... DS14 is only 5'8" but DS16 is 6'2"! I realize we could all take our own boats, if necessary. I was just wondering if anyone had rented them with a family member and could give us a sense of the size constraints.

DGF and I rented one from Wilderness Lodge last year, they fit 2 adults with ease but they are slower than the Electrical Water Pageant :lmao:

I also rented one years ago around 1985 and it was fast !!!
2010 version is sloooooow

I'd suggest each of you getting your own boat, but you could fit 2 adults with no problems for your mom and dad event

I haven't been on a SeaRaycer since a trip to WDW in '79! I thought it might be fun to do with DH and DSons this August. I'm just afraid that my sons will be too big for a fun "ride with Mom or Dad" event... DS14 is only 5'8" but DS16 is 6'2"! I realize we could all take our own boats, if necessary. I was just wondering if anyone had rented them with a family member and could give us a sense of the size constraints.

Just wanted to add that you have to be 16 and a licensed driver to operate the sea raycers alone. Anyone under 16 can ride with a licensed driver. My DD was so disapointed to learn this for our upcoming trip. She will turn 16 5 weeks :sad2:

There is a weight limit (I don't remember what it is) which might be more of a factor than the height. We had that issue on our last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter