Seahorse Catamaran Snorkel Adventure

HookdonWDW

<font color=990066>Yankee Girl in a Southern Belle
I was wondering if anyone on here has done this excursion on Castaway Cay, and if so, what was your opinion of it? Was the snorkeling decent? Was it worth the price? Also, I know that they include snorkeling equipment in the price. Do you get the use of the snorkeling gear for the day, or just on the excursion?

TIA!

Don't have an answer for you. Just bumping you up cause I want to know, too. Also wanted to say hi from Auburn!

Julie

I can't give you any information yet but, have it booked for next week. I'll be sure to get all the details and post when I get home!

DH and FIL did this in April and really enjoyed it. The only thing they did say was that the water could get a little rough so they would not recommend it for non-swimmers. They told me they saw more fish here than we did in GC.

They took their own snorkel equipment so I can't help with that, but my guess would be that the equipment on the boat has to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter