Seafood buffets by WDW?

LuvindisCruiser

DIS Veteran
We dont get the best seafood here in the desert.
So, looking for something with good seafood options.
We will have a car.
The kids would just eat from the kids menu, so mainly for hubby and I.
Have heard of Boston lobster, but didn't see good reviews for it.
Any ideas?
Or, a restaurant with just good seafood would be great, too.
Thanks! :thumbsup2

No, no, no, no! Do NOT go to those all you can eat seafood buffets offsite! They are more than dreadful.

Cape May is fairly decent seafood (for Florida) in an all you can eat setting.

Now, you want wonderful seafood? Prepared correctly? Go to 436 in Apopka. It's a tiny little place called Fish and Chips. The chef there can DO seafood. You'll wonder why you were sent there when you pull in but at the first bite, you'll be planning your return.

How about Cape May at the Disney Beachclub Resort? It's a seafood dinner buffet (no characters). Menu is posted on this site. I think breaded shrimp is served only 2 nites - Sun & Wed maybe. Every nite they have clam chowder, hot crab legs, hot clams in the shell, cold peel & eat shrimp, & some kind of fish, plus many other items. Also non-seafood items. Includes dessert items. Small salad bar.

At Miller's Ale House & Orlando Ale House, on one day/night of the week they serve a special Lobster dinner - 1 1/4 lb Maine whole lobster. Used to be $10.95, but I think the price has raised by a few dollars - still worth it. I don't remember what sides it comes with. One location on IDrive & one not far from Crossroads Shopping area (can find addresses & directions on their website). Crossroads is at the non-Disney end of the Hotel Zone road that leads to Downtown Disney; real close.

Joe's Crab Shack has lots of great seafood items (can find their menu online). We love the one at home; haven't tried the Disney area ones; have read that the one at the front of Celebration is the best one in the Disney area. Their crab nachos ($10 at home) are to die for - yum, yum - & huge! They also have bucket meals of various seafood items. Even have pasta w/seafood choices.

Of course, there is always Red Lobster (in Crossroads shopping area). We had their Shrimp Alfredo & it was really good. Came with salad & one side & an endless supply of their yummy garlic cheese rolls. Their clam chowder is good too. They have lots of other seafood choices.

I think Bahama Breeze has seafood & it gets rave reviews, but we've never been there. It's close to Crossroads too.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter