• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seafood buffet at Dolphin

4BWV

Earning My Ears
Have heard that there is a seafood buffet (with all you can eat crab legs)somewhere in the Swan/Dolphin. Can someone tell me which restaurant hosts this buffet? On what night? and most importantly, how is the buffet, overall?

Thanks

I was just at the dolphin last month and I don['t remember any seafood buffet. Are you maybe thinking of the cape may seafood one at the BC???????

I think you might be thinking about Gullivers in the Swan.

I have not had it and I don't know what night is seafood night but maybe someone else here will help.

I am really quite sure that you should be asking about Gullivers though.

Good luck!

This is one of our fav places to eat! Gulliver's Grill in the Swan is what you want for an awesome seafood buffet at a great price. I know the seafood buffet is featured on Friday nights. I think they offer it on another night, also. For those who do not wish the seafood buffet, you can order off their menu.

Don't forget they offer 20% discount for Disney Club members.

Thanks!

I will call and make ressies for Gulliver's on Friday night.

I was just at Gulliver's yesterday to check on the Friday night seafood buffet. The buffet has changed drastically. There is only fish available now, three types, but I don't remember exactly which ones (one was shark). There is no longer any shellfish (crab or any other) on the menu. We chose not to make a PS for this Friday.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Cape May Seafood Buffet at the Yacht/Beach Club? We're looking forward to that in a few weeks.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter