Sea World....where do you stay?

Thank you. I am not sure why I did not see Residence Inn listed there before. I booked two rooms for our stay Mar 22. Booked through Marriott Rewards. I hope this will not matter. I assume no matter how you book , you will still get the SeaWorld hotel 'perks' like early admission and shuttles. Now we just need to book discovery cove!

I just booked my SeaWorld Hotel for my trip. We are staying at the Springhill Suites by Marriott.

I am so glad to hear the great feedback on the HGI SW. We are booked there for two nights in May 2016 (following our week at our timeshare) with plans to visit SW for those few days. We got a great rate....$79 per night for a king room....and worried that the quality of the property might be questionable for such a low price. Good to know you have had positive experiences there!

We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Sea World this past Sunday night after 8 nights at Disney's Boardwalk. Sadly our room there was in better shape and even my husband noticed. Their prices vary alot--we paid $63 but are going early January and the rate is $249. We stayed there once before and both times were great and we will definitely stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter