Sea World tickets

Blondiex46

Stayin in the park next time 2010
just in case anyone is going to Sea World, if you go on the Sea World site and order the tickets and print them from your own printer they are cheaper then any place else I have found them. I believe it is 48.xx adult and 38.66 child.

That is cheaper then even Connections/Simple Escapes.

Blondie

Great info Blondie!

Thanks for sharing! :)

If you buy them (and print them) more than 30 days prior to your trip, it's even better. $41.56 + tax for adults, 34.36 for kids.

The tickets will say you have to bring photo id, but I verified by e-mail that it is not necessary for children. My kids are 3 and 6 and don't have licenses yet. ;)

Also, as I understand it you can get a second-day free.

Be sure to check out the Sea World/Discovery Cove forum, it's with the Universal Studios forums. As much as I love WDW, I'm excited we'll be visiting Sea World again as part of our upcoming trip. :cool:

I have never been to Sea World in Orlando, but when there was a Sea World in Ohio, we thought that it was a WONDERFUL park. And people who had been to both told me that the one in Orlando was heads above the one in Ohio.

One of these days we are going to have to drag ourselves away from WDW to go to Sea World. I am sure that we would not be sorry. :)

Thanks to this post I just saved 20% on my Sea World tickets. I have not been able to access the Universal or Sea World boards for some reason. My computer just freezes up, so I had no idea that I could save money this way. Thanks again!

I read somewhere recently that if someone is wheelchair bound they get in to Sea World free. Also the person pushing them gets in half price. That sounds great for anyone in that situation. Hope this can help someone!

Yvette

I read somewhere recently that if someone is wheelchair bound they get in to Sea World free. Also the person pushing them gets in half price. That sounds great for anyone in that situation. Hope this can help someone!
This is not accurate information according to information that someone on the disABILTIES Board got recently from emailing SeaWorld. There was a 50% discount for a person with a disability who is not "not able to reasonably enjoy our park." They did not elaborate on what that exactly meant, but most guests in wheelchairs would be able to "enjoy" most of the attractions, since they are shows, so the discount may not apply to many people. There was not a discount for the person who pushed the wheelchair.
Here's a link to that thread.

Hey Blondie and Dandelion! This even beats your deals (IF you plan to go to Sea World more than one day between now and December 31, 2003) --
If you go to the seaworld.com website and scroll down to the tab that says "Fun Card" , you can buy a YEAR's admission (well, only 9 months left now) for the price of ONE DAY's admission. $51.95 for adults, $42.95 for children. We did this last year, and we only went two days, but it was still a bargain. You could go every day for the next 9 months for the price of ONE DAY!! They also have combination Fun Cards available for Busch Gardens and Adventure Island.
Hope this helps someone out!:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter