Sea World Partner Hotels

divawife

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Does anyone know if any of the Partner Hotels have an Orlando airport shuttle to and back to the hotel? We will not have a car. We know the Partner hotels have a the Sea World shuttle that will get us to Discovery Cove, Sea World and Aquatica but do any have a airport shuttle too?

Many thanks!

I know for a fact that Renaissance hotel at SeaWorld DOES NOT have a free shuttle. I'm not sure if they have one for a fee though. Sorry, im not much help!

We are staying at Spring Hill Suites, they also do NOT have an airport shuttle. We will be using a car service to get us to the hotel....the Universal Shuttle to move over to Hard Rock mid week and the car service will pick us up there and back to the airport.

I just checked and Doubletree doesn't have an airport shuttle. They recommended using Mears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter